Pitt tickets

PYSCHO

VFL in WV
Does anyone know when they will go on sale? Wife and I going to drive up from WV to watch.

I may fly from Nashville and go solo. Wish my Steelers had a home game the following day

I may fly from Nashville and go solo. Wish my Steelers had a home game the following day

I think Steelers play in Cincinnati that Sunday, so you could catch that one on way back to Nashville if you rent a car in Pittsburgh and drive back.

Reactions: vol94
On sale now!! Go buy them up. I got two lower level 107. $80 a piece.

Got what I think is an unobstructed view (weird alcove all by itself) in the upper decks, but couldn’t find any pictures from the seats so I’m hoping they aren’t handicap seating/don’t totally suck. I believe they’ll be in sun (visitor’s side), but that’s fine if the view is as good as it might be.

Got what I think is an unobstructed view (weird alcove all by itself) in the upper decks, but couldn’t find any pictures from the seats so I’m hoping they aren’t handicap seating/don’t totally suck. I believe they’ll be in sun (visitor’s side), but that’s fine if the view is as good as it might be.
Pretty sure there aren't any seats with an obstructed view of the field, some had obstructed views of the jumbotron in the open endzone but an additional one was added in one upperdeck corner.

If you have upperdeck endzone seats, those are bleachers with a backrest.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Pretty sure there aren't any seats with an obstructed view of the field, some had obstructed views of the jumbotron in the open endzone but an additional one was added in one upperdeck corner.

Poor choice of phrasing on my end, I was attempting to convey “seats where no one will be sitting in front of you.” Looks like row J seats 21-28(ish) are just strangely cordoned off, and not handicap, so it works for me!

Where are you sitting for the game??

Did you pick that side for the shade? I might have screwed up! I wanted to be close to the Vol fans and the band. Did I at least get that part right?
No, that's the visiting team sideline and is going to be the sunny side of the stadium.

Pittsburgh alumni chapter has a block of seats in sections 102-105 and 151-152 so you should be close to them

No, that's the visiting team sideline and is going to be the sunny side of the stadium.

Pittsburgh alumni chapter has a block of seats in sections 102-105 and 151-152 so you should be close to them
So I am stuck around a bunch of Pitt fans? or am I reading this incorrectly?

So I am stuck around a bunch of Pitt fans? or am I reading this incorrectly?

You’re on the visitors’ sideline. It’s kind of like sitting in section E in Neyland as a visiting fan; you’re behind your team’s bench, but still at an away game so it’s safe to assume the home team’s fans will be everywhere.

Pitt rarely sells out Heinz Field and is almost certain to sell it out the week prior vs. West Virginia, so they’ll either be super pumped and have more fans than usual or they’ll have gone bust week one and it’ll be 65% full.

I'll know Monday what I have available for Pitt. Section 129. 50 each. I originally got a group of 35 together and still have some leftovers

VN Store

Back