Pitt Head Coach - Title Change

Everybody’s got a price! Everybody’s gotta pay!

Attachments

• FBF5AAC8-4DD7-4D72-ABA7-A9B99945CC42.jpeg
    FBF5AAC8-4DD7-4D72-ABA7-A9B99945CC42.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Voltopia
Seriously? If they had to have $$$ tomorrow all they’d have to do is say donate X amount and you can run through the T and the line would be around the stadium in a matter of 3-4 hrs maybe less.

By stupid people who obviously have the ability to fool themselves; which takes a unique kind of stupid.

DelectableSeveralAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

Well hell not you lol

I would not disparage the dear departed by saying what he would or wouldn't do. I would say never say never - depending on how much of that $20m was directed to an agreeability fund.

C'mon Man! You Know (If you knew Johnny Majors) That HE woulda said "Hell No!" "You FB!" lol

So if I had $20 million to donate to my alma mater in exchange for them changing the name of the head coaching position......what would I name it?......
TCHFCATUTK
T
he
Current
Head
Football
Coach
At
The
University
of
Tennessee
Knoxville

Reactions: JohnWardForever
So if I had $20 million to donate to my alma mater in exchange for them changing the name of the head coaching position......what would I name it?......
TCHFCATUTK
T
he
Current
Head
Football
Coach
At
The
University
of
Tennessee
Knoxville
Say that ten times fast

we are totally living in the idiocracy timeline.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

All I know is that I really want to see the business cards for this one.

You know that both CKE Restaurant Group who owns Carl's Junior, and Jerry Jones are both looking at this and thinking "Now hold on a just a minute..."
Surprised he didn’t think of it first. Oh, I remember that he doesn’t think very much anymore. Look at his draft picks.

Seriously? If they had to have $$$ tomorrow all they’d have to do is say donate X amount and you can run through the T and the line would be around the stadium in a matter of 3-4 hrs maybe less.
Actually just before I moved to Indy around '93 or so the speedway was strapped for cash so they advertised in all the local outlets and such and let people pay like $20 or $30 bucks each and they could bring their street cars and race them around the track for a lap or two.

Made enough cash to stay afloat for a couple of years until they signed the NASCAR deal for the Brickyard race.

This is insane...I mean like getting the field renamed or a scoreboard or the athletics center or the home locker room, but an actual position really ???

How long until UT rolls out with "Joe Milton starting today at the Peyton Manning Quarterback position"...hahahahaa

This is insane...I mean like getting the field renamed or a scoreboard or the athletics center or the home locker room, but an actual position really ???

How long until UT rolls out with "Joe Milton starting today at the Peyton Manning Quarterback position"...hahahahaa
What if CPF were still AD? Everything position in the UTAD might have his name attached to it, allowing his legacy to live on.

Reactions: IndianaVol
This whole thing just makes me want to be able to walk up to a bar and order 2 Natty Lights and 1 Chris Bickel ‘97.

hahahahhaaaaa

Reactions: JohnWardForever

VN Store

Back