Pink slip Monday 2018

Who knew the Bengals would finish as poorly as they did?

Actually surprised Lewis finally got fired. Should have happened about 3 years ago.

I’m very relieved that Marvin Lewis is gone.

It was way overdue.

So how many of these teams will hire retread NFL head coaches?

What is Jeff Fisher doing?

What if I told you that the day Marvin Lewis was hired that he'd be the coach for the next 16 years? No other info, just that he'd be there 16 years.

I would have guessed at long last they'd found their guy...at least one Super Bowl (probably multiple) with a laundry list of division titles and a ton of playoff wins. If you told me he wouldn't even win a single playoff game in that much time, I would have never believed you...how was he there that long?

What if I told you that the day Marvin Lewis was hired that he'd be the coach for the next 16 years? No other info, just that he'd be there 16 years.

I would have guessed at long last they'd found their guy...at least one Super Bowl (probably multiple) with a laundry list of division titles and a ton of playoff wins. If you told me he wouldn't even win a single playoff game in that much time, I would have never believed you...how was he there that long?

I still can't believe he lasted as long as he did. He should have been fired years ago. I'm willing to bet he's the last coach to have that long of a tenure with that little success.

VN Store

Back