Pilot/ Flying J

1Volnation

Rumor going around that they are taking down all the American flags To appease foreign drivers.

Haslam is just trying to be a step ahead of the forthcoming national security initiative. To reduce recognition and vulnerability to terror attacks, all US Federal Government properties will not display flags of any kind. The lone exception is the White House. President Trump explains, "Everybody knows the White House. Everybody. We could fly a rainbow flag over the White House. It would fool nobody. Nobody would be fooled. Old Glory will always fly above the White House as long as I am President. Somebody else gets elected, I don't know... But, as long as I am President, the flag stays up."

Reactions: NC_Orange
Rumor going around that they are taking down all the American flags To appease foreign drivers.

It's all those Chinese coming across the Bering Straight land bridge. After that fiasco in Shanghai, people of means are caravanning to the US to shop at our Costcos. The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce put out a statement to the effect that repatriating US currency through retail sales is a good thing, and Chinese citizens spending in the US could positively impact the balance of trade. Anchorage and Juneau are teeming up to scrape off as much as they can before the hordes of vehicles make it to the lower 48.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back