Pig Howard Tweets about Former Coach

Dooley's largest margin of victory win at UT was over Butch and Cincinnati. That should have told you something right there.

No, Tennessee should always beat Cincinnati just like Tennessee should always beat Ga ****in State.

He basically gets to spend UTs money. Every time we pay Butch we can't pay an analyst or give a raise to someone. The time is coming though.

Will it be worse if he fired Butch as soon as his buyout is over?
2/28/21, it's a comin.

Reactions: jonnon111
Cut stayed with his stability at Duke. No high expectations and with his age he just wasn't looking to move. On the hiring of Chief he was never coming back and was drawing blood from other schools while getting bludgeoned by spread offenses and running qbs.
Always had an impression that Cut and Chief weren't best buddies.

He basically gets to spend UTs money. Every time we pay Butch we can't pay an analyst or give a raise to someone. The time is coming though.

Will it be worse if he fired Butch as soon as his buyout is over?
Never affected the ability to hire an assistant or pay them. If so Chip Long wouldn’t be here. It grates but it’s in the budget. Not only do I not care what happens to Butch...I prove it. 😴

Cut stayed with his stability at Duke. No high expectations and with his age he just wasn't looking to move. On the hiring of Chief he was never coming back and was drawing blood from other schools while getting bludgeoned by spread offenses and running qbs.
I know a couple of guys who came with Cut to Duke from Tennessee. I was told it was a done deal. Meaning my buddy told his wife to start packing up and that they were moving back to Knoxville. Everything that i was told was that the break down came from Cut wanting to bring WR coach Scottie Montgomery and Hamilton said that he couldn’t because had to retain Kippy Brown. Cut wouldn’t budge, neither would Hamilton and then ironically Kippy ended up on Pete Carroll’s staff in Seattle and Scottie M ended up going to the Steelers. What a shitshow the last the 10 years have been, all because Cut and Hamilton couldn’t agree on a WR Coach.

Last edited:
I know a couple of guys who came with Cut to Duke from Tennessee. I was told it was a done deal. Meaning my buddy told his wife to start packing up and that they were moving back to Knoxville. Everything that i was told was that the break down came from Cut wanting to bring WR coach Scottie Montgomery and Hamilton said that he couldn’t because had to retain Kippy Brown. Cut wouldn’t budge, neither wouldn’t Hamilton and then ironically Kippy ended up on Pete Carroll’s staff in Seattle and Scottie M ended up going to the Steelers. What a shitshow the last the 10 years have been, all because Cut and Hamilton couldn’t agree on a WR Coach.
That's really interesting. Wonder what the huge insistence on keeping Kippy was? Recruiting maybe? Still short-sighted. Can't expect anything smart from the "fundraiser" Hamilton.

That's really interesting. Wonder what the huge insistence on keeping Kippy was? Recruiting maybe? Still short-sighted. Can't expect anything smart from the "fundraiser" Hamilton.
I don’t know this to be the case, but I think Hamilton gave Kippy a BS interview just to say that he did interview him for the HC job after Kiffin left. IMO, KB should’ve been made interim if Cut didn’t come and then we could’ve rebuilt the following year . Oh well it is what it is. I think Hamilton’s handling of the situation really pissed off KB and that’s how he ended up with the guy who started the whole coaching domino effect to begin with.

Reactions: Stark_Vol
No rumors to what I posted. Tiny had BAD knees. IF Butch did tell any NFL personnel that Richardson had bad knees then he told them the truth. Not sure I could fault him for that.

If you think Butch's words carry the kind of weight that drops a player completely out the NFL draft then I certainly don't need to check any further on your credibility.

Tiny: "I was," he said in response to a question about whether or not he knew about his knee issues coming out, "But it was one of those things where the issues were going to go on either way. And I wanted to go on and leave where I could get the best doctors and medical treatment. I was able to do that. I've been out here, I haven't had any issues and I'm looking forward to competing."

Richardson says that teams found out during the NFL Combine that he had knee issues, but Scott Carasik indicated that teams were wary of his arthritic knees in January—and felt he may only have a 4-5 year career.

Tiny Richardson's Story May Sound Familiar to MIN

A report from Darren Wolfson describes the issues with Richarson’s knees as “loose bodies/chondral lesions.” I don’t know what that means exactly, but I do know that Antonio Richardson is done playing football for the Vikings this year. Minnesota has placed him on IR and surgery will be the next move.

A pretty major setback for Richardson, but not an unexpected one given his physical struggles. The Vikings took a shot with Richardson knowing it would probably end up this way.

Like Greg Childs, Richardson is a potentially good player whose body simply can’t hold up under the stress of playing football. I doubt we’ll ever see him back on the field.

Vikings Place Antonio Richardson on IR, Surgery Expected

Btw let me school you on this, it benefits no coach to tell a scout or personnel guy unnecessary bs on an athlete. What that does is cause situations of negative effects like this and when Tiny went on social media against Lying Lyle Jones. Ask around about my credibility on here and the recruiting side. I'm very close to damn near everyone in and around the AD and football offices. I don't spew worthless crap. I was once in the hotel after curfew and watch the players run Butch off their floor at a road game. They hated Butch and the shady stuff he did like leaving walk-ons hungry at a bowl gameand so on. Dude was a clown and a major negative to the University of Tennessee. Ppl got mad at former players for leaving and not wanting to be on his staff, but he didn't know how to interview and wanted to run a dictatorship. Its why he got in physical altercations with players and so on.

Reactions: Stark_Vol
I know a couple of guys who came with Cut to Duke from Tennessee. I was told it was a done deal. Meaning my buddy told his wife to start packing up and that they were moving back to Knoxville. Everything that i was told was that the break down came from Cut wanting to bring WR coach Scottie Montgomery and Hamilton said that he couldn’t because had to retain Kippy Brown. Cut wouldn’t budge, neither would Hamilton and then ironically Kippy ended up on Pete Carroll’s staff in Seattle and Scottie M ended up going to the Steelers. What a shitshow the last the 10 years have been, all because Cut and Hamilton couldn’t agree on a WR Coach.
Thought it was total staff control...including GA’s and QC’s.

Bray played the Kentuckygame with a broken thumb and the flu... Have you ever tried to throw a football with a bad thumb?

Isn't that why we have back-up QBs? After all, we were scheduled to play Kentucky. If true, it's just another example of Dooley's ineptitude.

So am I, but I'm also a business-owner, charity-owner, and make 70% of my income by being a stock trader. It's not the pot that held him back, it's his attitude, his lack of discipline, and his inability to own up to and learn from his mistakes.

I'm not saying the pot wasn't a negative, of course it is when you're trying to be a professional athlete. But his problems can hardly be blamed on marijuana, his issues were far deeper than that.

Yeah.gif

Not going to say CBJ was a good coach or person, but for a guy who "went to college" Pig's English is atrocious.

Btw let me school you on this, it benefits no coach to tell a scout or personnel guy unnecessary bs on an athlete. What that does is cause situations of negative effects like this and when Tiny went on social media against Lying Lyle Jones. Ask around about my credibility on here and the recruiting side. I'm very close to damn near everyone in and around the AD and football offices. I don't spew worthless crap. I was once in the hotel after curfew and watch the players run Butch off their floor at a road game. They hated Butch and the shady stuff he did like leaving walk-ons hungry at a bowl gameand so on. Dude was a clown and a major negative to the University of Tennessee. Ppl got mad at former players for leaving and not wanting to be on his staff, but he didn't know how to interview and wanted to run a dictatorship. Its why he got in physical altercations with players and so on.

School me? You're a hoot and pretty full of yourself. Frankly, I don't care about Butch, period or your credibility. Tiny did not get drafted because of his knees. Nothing more.

Davis: Antonio Richardson's knee issues could hurt draft stock

Charles Davis's cred > than yours.

The Vikings took a chance on him knowing he had knee issues, it didn't work out for Tiny or the Vikings. Tiny isn't the only player to quit the game because of their knees.

Looks like Tiny needs to get his act together. Arrested for felony possession last year then fired this year for calling the police pigs.

Last edited:
School me? You're a hoot and pretty full of yourself. Frankly, I don't care about Butch, period or your credibility. Tiny did not get drafted because of his knees. Nothing more.

Davis: Antonio Richardson's knee issues could hurt draft stock

The Vikings took a chance on him knowing he had knee issues, it didn't work out for Tiny or the Vikings. Tiny isn't the only player to quit the game because of their knees.

Looks like Tiny needs to get his act together. Arrested for felony possession last year then fired this year for calling the police pigs.
Damn. Hope he gets it turned around. Loved him as a player

Reactions: WillisWG
So am I, but I'm also a business-owner, charity-owner, and make 70% of my income by being a stock trader. It's not the pot that held him back, it's his attitude, his lack of discipline, and his inability to own up to and learn from his mistakes.

I'm not saying the pot wasn't a negative, of course it is when you're trying to be a professional athlete. But his problems can hardly be blamed on marijuana, his issues were far deeper than that.

He's just the kind of player that Butch seemed to attract over and over. Then Butch maybe tried to protect his reputation and cover his mistakes with the NFL types. In both cases Howard and Richardson the players were not good. Nothing about Jones tenure was good. He was(is) a rotten to the core human a gutless coward and all that but these dudes didn't need Butch's help to fail. Not many good things came from those 5 years at all.

VN Store

Back