Picture Of Bear Bryant

Let's not all flood E-bay with our bids at one time now.

I hope this is a reverse auction and you are going to pay me to take it. If not, it might make some good kindling.

:bammer: THE reason bear could do that is because all of the improper recruiting secrets are supporting him just below the surface! :bammer:

Why is Bryant referred to in the past tense? I thought he was still alive and just off kicking it with Elvis somewhere in the South Pacific???

Watch out kiddiedoc - you might get the bammers hopes up that he would make a return!!!

:eek: Walk to the T Bear, walk to the T....

Attachments

• z23.GIF
    z23.GIF
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
I'll bid $5 for OWB's version.....you know Bear walked on water and he is alive (day shift at the quickie mart in Podunk Al) but with all that power why hasn't he swooped in to avenge the the big orande screw that all the bammer's think they got?

It is sad when all of your best days are behind you. That seems to be the case with the Tide. Most of their fans live in the glory of days gone bye. When your past looks brighter than your future it's a depressing thing.

Originally posted by evilorangeempire@May 13, 2005 2:40 PM
been on ebay for 2 days and no bids.........

Because you can get toilet paper at Wal-Mart any day of the week. Who needs eBay??

:dunno:

Isnt there a coach Fla still sits and waits for? I still laugh they asked him to fill out an application and resume.

Hmmm what was it ya did here before?

Hey Freak,
I think OWB has a new pic to go on the back of our t-shirts...That is a sweet version OWB... :bow: :bow:

I seen Bear Bryant in a Macdonalds(as the Bammers would say)down in Mobile and he looked alive and well but that was a long time ago......I heard he was dyin to get into the cemetery though

All of you Vols know damn well that if you had a coach like the Bear (which you didnt and NEVER will) that changed your football program like he did you would have a deep respect and tremedous pride for him and your team. im sorry that you never had and never will have the best winning percentage coach of all time.

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 14, 2005 12:44 PM
All of you Vols know damn well that if you had a coach like the Bear (which you didnt and NEVER will) that changed your football program like he did you would have a deep respect and tremedous pride for him and your team. im sorry that you never had and never will have the best winning percentage coach of all time.
[snapback]93652[/snapback]​

Yeah, probably not. In this day and time, we can't go around buying players.. ;)

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 14, 2005 12:44 PM

You should have pride in Bryant's accomplishments. You should also know what you are talking about before you come on a Vol board and diss everybody....

If you'll check the records, we named the stadium after a coach that had a coach that had a BETTER win percentage than your beloved Bear. He would have had more wins too except for that little career detour that he took when he became a General in the United States Army.

Bear walking on water? :dlol: :lol: :dlol:

Look at his track record with his under studies. I know he won a lot and congrats on that, but most the head coaches that came from his stable have turned into scandals.

That picture was taken just before he fell in over his head!!

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 14, 2005 11:44 AM
im sorry that you never had and never will have the best winning percentage coach of all time.

I am sorry that Alabama has been laughed at and mocked by almost everyone in the country for their ridiculous cheating methods.

They are a joke living in the past.

We are continuing to win Division/SEC Titles while the Bammers cry about how great a coach was in the 70's.

Newsflash: He is never going to coach Alabama.

Hey, Mike Shula could be worse.....uh....right?

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 14, 2005 11:44 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!! We've owned you all for 11 out of the past 13 years we've played and you're still talking trash? You guys talk about how many National Championships that you've got....WHO CARES? That was back when you COULD buy a coke for a nickel....No body cares.....You need to go back to the Bama board and kiss butt over there because I think I speak for my fellow vol nation members when I say...."PLEASE SHUT UP". Get ready because the Orange Crush is coming to a city near you next year!

VN Store

Back