Pics from VolDay18 today

I'm sure Brady Hoke is doing much better than Trey Wallace.

Depends on your method of measurement or your frame of reference. Of course Hoke makes more money, but in the realm of job advancement, I'd say Wallace is winning that race at the moment.

Depends on your method of measurement or your frame of reference. Of course Hoke makes more money, but in the realm of job advancement, I'd say Wallace is winning that race at the moment.

You're right. I still don't see how running around Twitter is seen as valuable. Getting older sucks!

Yep
Especially with a named like Cox....somebody should have pointed out the wardrobe malfunction and got that boy a Dixie cup.

“What do you use for a jock strap kid, a peanut shell and a rubber band”?

Those are last year's uniforms and cleats, the new sets haven't arrived.

Along with black cleats, the pants and helmets will change to a solid orange stripe. The checkerboard is toast.

Are we doing any alternate uniforms this season? Like a throw back? I still love our 2004 throwbacks versus UNLV.

Reactions: 1 person
Should be ready for Media Day the first week of practice. But most people won't notice the difference.

Away uniforms will be the same, though UT wanted to add a grey outline to the numbers. Probably will happen for 2019, but the retail jerseys were already in production, so the jersey designs couldn't be changed.

Lol can Nike please at least show a concept of a Black Jersey for UT I think it'd look awesome with our new Black Cleats.

Are we doing any alternate uniforms this season? Like a throw back? I still love our 2004 throwbacks versus UNLV.

I'd like to see at least for one game, our team decked out in the 1971 uniform. Or a modernized version thereof.

Attachments

• Vols1971.jpg
    Vols1971.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to see cleats which resemble the noses of certain WWII fighters - matte black on the top (tongue & eyelets, orange and white checkerboard below. It will never happen because the design doesn't make prominent the oversized logo of the shoe company.

He just landed a job at Fox Sports Knoxville and now has his own radio show.

I’d rather be a position coach in the NFL for six figures than host a show on an AM station that doesn’t show up in the ratings for $10,000. But that’s just me. And also why I would never work in the sports “media.”

Lol can Nike please at least show a concept of a Black Jersey for UT I think it'd look awesome with our new Black Cleats.

Black is not in Tennessee’s color palette with Nike. It is not an option for uniforms. Teams can wear black cleats or shoes, because they are considered equipment, not uniforms. Gray is Tennessee’s dark color.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back