Pics from the O&W game

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Keep in mind I am the most amatuer photographer out there and I tend not to have a steady hand. Add that to the fact I had to use the zoom for the action shots (which makes the lens speed slower and causes blurring) and the sun and shadows caused some problems as well.

Ok, now that you have my excuses here are the pics in low-res format so they won't take forever to load.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/gallery

Good stuff bro! B) :cool:
IMG_917.jpg

How did I know you would comment on the cheerleader pics? :D

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Apr 18, 2004 12:05 AM
Good stuff bro! B) :cool:
IMG_917.jpg

Ugly knees and a flat chest? Is she on scholarship??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just kidding.

Kinda.

LIO, it as a pretty well played game but it is really so hard to tell much of anything from these games. I will say that David Yancey was as good as I have been hearing. He was the best of the running backs. He is quick and really seems to see the holes. Also, Ben Green (I think that's his name) had a couple of great kickoff returns that he almost broke for a TD. Leak looked better than Clausen. The int. that he threw was caused by someone hitting him from behind.

Nope NC, I didn't take any pics of myself....or if I did I didn't publish them to the site.

;)

Originally posted by vol_freak@Apr 18, 2004 1:29 AM
Nope NC, I didn't take any pics of myself....or if I did I didn't publish them to the site.

;)

B)

Maybe later you may want a VolNation Poster Album..we have one at GS! B)

It was a good game, better than the last couple of years, but that is because the format was different this year.

My thoughts...I can see why Yancy moved up the charts ahead of JB. He lloked good, although we will probably never see him on the field this season.

The d-line looked weak, but that is not a surprise.

o-line looked good, save for that missed block that got Clausen killed.

Secondary left something to be desired as well, but they will get better, barring anymore major injuries.

Linebackers are good as usual, as is the kicking game, although we saw no field goal attempts.

Kickoff coverage was bad on both sides.

And the qb struggle continues. both guys made some plays, but CJ looked better. Not by much, though.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Apr 19, 2004 1:37 PM
It was a good game, better than the last couple of years, but that is because the format was different this year.

My thoughts...I can see why Yancy moved up the charts ahead of JB. He lloked good, although we will probably never see him on the field this season.

The d-line looked weak, but that is not a surprise.

o-line looked good, save for that missed block that got Clausen killed.

Secondary left something to be desired as well, but they will get better, barring anymore major injuries.

Linebackers are good as usual, as is the kicking game, although we saw no field goal attempts.

Kickoff coverage was bad on both sides.

And the qb struggle continues. both guys made some plays, but CJ looked better. Not by much, though.

I would say that's a pretty fair assessment. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, one more thing...the ticket scalpers outside the stadium were just plain, umm, well, gay. LOL I mean come on, it's SPRING PRACTICE! :lol:

VN Store

Back