Pick'em- UT Martin

That’s asking for a lot of runs lol, I still think we will cover but I ain’t betting the farm on it.

I was going to as well but the longer I think the longer I change my mind

thoughts of James Madison keep creeping in my head, win 10-1 and then blown out 22-2......JMU is much better than UTM however you're asking a lot in the 2nd game with pitchers that haven't thrown a lot.

One game is close and ut martin might even win but the other game gets way out of hand

Vols -12.5

Yep. Looking real good. I’ve been watching UT baseball for a long time. The Hunley kid is the most consistent and best midweek pitcher I can remember. GBO!!

Good to see. Looks like they are figuring out who the contributors out of the pen are going to be moving forward.

I really like the 3 pen guys that got work last evening Schultz, Benoit, and Walsh.

Who starts tonight Heflin or Wallace? Not a big Heflin fan with the 84FB but if curve ball is working he'll give the infield some work.

I really like the 3 pen guys that got work last evening Schultz, Benoit, and Walsh.

Who starts tonight Heflin or Wallace? Not a big Heflin fan with the 84FB but if curve ball is working he'll give the infield some work.

CTV hinted that it would be Heflin last night on the radio post game interview. We need him to get some confidence back. His era in conference games is over 60.00 right now and I still think we will need all arms we can get moving forward. Would also like to see more of Darling and Wallace too.

CTV hinted that it would be Heflin last night on the radio post game interview. We need him to get some confidence back. His era in conference games is over 60.00 right now and I still think we will need all arms we can get moving forward. Would also like to see more of Darling and Wallace too.

Where does he do the postgame radio interviews?

Heflin it is.

DahXaS9W0AIgY2N.jpg

VN Store

Back