Pick'em Points Update - 5/31 - Before Knoxville Regional

Be careful with the giving points stuff. I'm one person away from the bottom. Difference is I had a plan and have stuck to it all year no matter the outcome. All in every time. Over and double no matter the question.
Are you superstitious? Like if you were to change your pick, do you feel like it might impact the team outcome?

Be careful with the giving points stuff. I'm one person away from the bottom. Difference is I had a plan and have stuck to it all year no matter the outcome. All in every time. Over and double no matter the question.
I was doing fine until I made an effort to check Mookie’s picks an considered trying to catch up.

Last edited:
Are you superstitious? Like if you were to change your pick, do you feel like it might impact the team outcome?
No not superstitious but I will be glad to put on a new pair underwear when the season is over. ;) I just decided I would go all in this year and stayed that way. I caught myself last year hoping we would not score an extra run at times or something like that so I decided I would just go double every time and always go over even if I knew I would not win.

I see you have spent time on the island with Gilligan and he has driven you mostly insane .... :^))))))))
Maybe go with a different strategy next season?

Reactions: MAD
I think looking back I have taken the under more often than not. I can relate to @preacherman20 about wanting us to maybe not score in a late inning. Heck, I should want us to destroy our opponents, but truthfully I much prefer a close tight ballgame. Most of the time. Now when it comes to our most hated SEC rivals, I want to rip their hearts out and smash them on home plate so that they know, with no doubt, that the VOLS own them.

I think looking back I have taken the under more often than not. I can relate to @preacherman20 about wanting us to maybe not score in a late inning. Heck, I should want us to destroy our opponents, but truthfully I much prefer a close tight ballgame. Most of the time. Now when it comes to our most hated SEC rivals, I want to rip their hearts out and smash them on home plate so that they know, with no doubt, that the VOLS own them.
I remember picking Tie Double for the Xavier game with Tennessee favored by 10 runs. I think Xavier scored a run in the top of the 9th with 2 outs and cut the deficit to 9 runs. Whenever they scored, I said I felt like I had just lost a perfect game. So yeah I have definitely rooted for certain outcomes based on my pick ‘em 😂

VN Store

Back