Pick'em Belmont 4/2

If it pleases the court I would like to be reimbursed for all of the points I would not have lost had the nomenclature been different before now.

By a not so slim 3-0 vote, the committee has determined that your use of the word “nomenclature” was way beyond their vocabulary comprehension and has has denied your reimbursement of past due points as it would be a spreadsheet nightmare and set an unparalleled precedent that the Pick’em panel does not want to go down....

For the record, the panel took into your consideration of you unwavering Volunteer homerism and continued support of the Vol Nation forums however in the end they just couldn’t meet your request. OT

By a not so slim 3-0 vote, the committee has determined that your use of the word “nomenclature” was way beyond their vocabulary comprehension and has has denied your reimbursement of past due points as it would be a spreadsheet nightmare and set an unparalleled precedent that the Pick’em panel does not want to go down....

For the record, the panel took into your consideration of you unwavering Volunteer homerism and continued support of the Vol Nation forums however in the end they just couldn’t meet your request. OT

I will appeal this outlandish decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. I am confident the good people of my former city will be sympathetic to my plight.

I was literally laughing my a$$ off.

I will also point out that he has used that "four letter word" for laying one down in a game day thread. I would suggest to the committee that should be automatic dismissal of any appeal.

Can we get a 2 point penalty for suggesting that we do such things? I'll take names for you.

I will also point out that he has used that "four letter word" for laying one down in a game day thread. I would suggest to the committee that should be automatic dismissal of any appeal.

Oh man, you quickly edited threat before I could respond. Either one works.

Reactions: txbo
wow, a lot of cover doubles here.......if someone picks "No Cover Double" they might could pick up 8 points on the field.

Crap, forgot about the game, need to get home.

Does this mean Crochet gets the start Saturday or is Lingo just going a couple of innings?

He had a pretty low pitch count Saturday. Could be an inning or two as a confidence booster to find a groove again. The weekend guys all throw a bullpen during the week, this could just be a live one.

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back