Pick'em - Alabama State - Friday - Regional Game 1

AllVolinGA

VOL by birth
Hey @OldTimer, an administrative question. If at some time between now and before first pitch Friday I decide to change my pick, is that allowable as long as I edit it in the original pick post? I'm not sold on my pick today, but wanted to go ahead and get it in, keep dialog seeing @mad4vols wacko pic he threw out there.. Oh wait, that's a weekly occurrence.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Hey @OldTimer, an administrative question. If at some time between now and before first pitch Friday I decide to change my pick, is that allowable as long as I edit it in the original pick post? I'm not sold on my pick today, but wanted to go ahead and get it in, keep dialog seeing @mad4vols wacko pic he threw out there.. Oh wait, that's a weekly occurrence.
Now that you mentioned it, I’m starting to second guess myself, has Tennessee hit more than 6 HR’s in a game this season?

OldTimer

916 miles
Staff member
Yes, you can change your pick as often as you like as long as its before the 1st pitch…….and change it in your original post.

VN Store