Pick your poison qb room

I know this wont be popular, but I am totally fine with a 85% 4 yard and cloud of dust ground game that wins ball games 10-6, or 13-3.. Dont turn the ball over, control the clock, depend on strong special teams and a shut down defense. Whichever qb can execute that and not put team at risk I am cool. Just Win
You don’t win 10 games with that.

The attributes for a QB I like best are accuracy, quick release and game IQ.

I think HB will accel at all of these attributes, it's just a matter of how fast the learning curve is.
Holiday has Dobbs-like moves and deceptive speed.
Hill used to be a great running QB but after 2 ACLs, IDK.
I like BM until he forces passes under pressure.
JG is a bipolar QB who can be really good or downright awful.
JTS has a cannon but has accuracy issues.

I know this wont be popular, but I am totally fine with a 85% 4 yard and cloud of dust ground game that wins ball games 10-6, or 13-3.. Dont turn the ball over, control the clock, depend on strong special teams and a shut down defense. Whichever qb can execute that and not put team at risk I am cool. Just Win

I'd settle for 85% rushing with a 7 yard average.

The attributes for a QB I like best are accuracy, quick release and game IQ.

I think HB will accel at all of these attributes, it's just a matter of how fast the learning curve is.
Holiday has Dobbs-like moves and deceptive speed.
Hill used to be a great running QB but after 2 ACLs, IDK.
I like BM until he forces passes under pressure.
JG is a bipolar QB who can be really good or downright awful.
JTS has a cannon but has accuracy issues.
In BM and JTSs defense, neither of them have had time invested in them to know how good either of them COULD be. Maybe that changes this year but who knows? What I do know is the more time a qb spends in a system the better he becomes from a decision making standpoint.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

I get what you're saying -- a win is a win and all that. But boy, I'm not sure my nerves will allow me to survive a season like that.

VN Store

Back