Pick Em Contests

Smokeytom

Keep Calm and Heup On
Hey @Freak , no problems here, I was simply wondering what site / how you go about setting up the weekly pick em contests we do during the season? Is there a simple template out there or do you do some code wizardry that would be above this layman's head?

I've got a Madden league and was wanting to start a weekly pick em. Google docs is always an option, but figured I'd reach out. You've got the VN pick em pretty streamlined. I always enjoy playing!

Thanks!

Hey @Freak , no problems here, I was simply wondering what site / how you go about setting up the weekly pick em contests we do during the season? Is there a simple template out there or do you do some code wizardry that would be above this layman's head?

I've got a Madden league and was wanting to start a weekly pick em. Google docs is always an option, but figured I'd reach out. You've got the VN pick em pretty streamlined. I always enjoy playing!

Thanks!

It's a program called turbotourney. It's actually quite outdated at this point (we've been using it for probably a decade) but it still gets the job done. I'm hoping to move to a new solution at some point in the near future.

For a Madden league, Google docs might be easier, honestly.

Good luck.

Reactions: Smokeytom
It's a program called turbotourney. It's actually quite outdated at this point (we've been using it for probably a decade) but it still gets the job done. I'm hoping to move to a new solution at some point in the near future.

For a Madden league, Google docs might be easier, honestly.

Good luck.
idk the format is kind of classic and special to VN now! Changing it might scare some of the too-old vets away lol

but thanks!

VN Store

Back