Pick-Em anyone?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Is anyone interested in having a pick-em contest on the site? We could have a set number of games in college and or pro and pick the winners either straight up or against the spread. I could setup a special forum for this. We obviously wouldn't do it for money or prizes, but I could give the winner some type of special logo/title in their username. Any takers?

I'd play. I'm pretty sure I can find a couple minutes in my day to make some selections.

Who else is in? Come on, don't be shy.

Lots to touch on once again.

1) I'm in for pick'em and will gladly show you how I lose 1/4 of my paycheck.

2) Favorite UT/Bama memory - Peyton's nekkid bootleg in 96. We were already way up after scoring on our 2 opening drives. This one was the nail in the coffin/icing on the cake. Only problem was that there was some punk kid in the endzone blocking my view of taking a great pic. #2 - Leonard Little Sack on Zow (I think in 97). Neyland stadium was rockin. #3 - Johnnie Jones run '83. #4 - Siran Stacey taking a Utah pass 7,000 yards on our defense in 89 - oh wait, never mind.

3) prediction - I have no freakin clue. I think that we have the capability of beating them 9 times out of 10, but the way the last two went, I'm afraid to say.

4) I would love to see Spurrier here. UT aside, how great would that be for SEC football. Don't think that it will happen though. Atleast not for a few years.

OSV

VN Store

Back