Pick’em - Wright State - Game 1 Knoxville Regional

New Rule for NorCal, this game only.........

Since he was gracious enough to give a way a ticket he couldn’t use at no cost, he can Double Up without penalty if he picks incorrectly........
Nice gesture Norcal!! That was not a NOOB move........

Thanks, but results the couple of times I doubled this year were not great, so...

Cover

How upset would you guys be if someone secretly wanted the Vols to lose Friday night, so they could selfishly see them play the noon game on Saturday, in person, but of course would want them to win out from that point.
Would ones Vol card get revoked?
Asking for a friend...
GBO!!

How upset would you guys be if someone secretly wanted the Vols to lose Friday night, so they could selfishly see them play the noon game on Saturday, in person, but of course would want them to win out from that point.
Asking for a friend...
GBO!!

1622675807966.gif

Asking for a friend...
GBO!!
the stress level of Saturday, Sunday and Monday would be off the charts, I’ll pass…..

Asking for a friend...
GBO!!

That's a definite pass from me. I'd rather not have my blood pressure off the charts. A Vol card would get revoked. 🙂

Man, looking at their schedule these guys can really light up the scoreboard. Granted, they were 0-5 against SEC opponents. A couple of those were tight contests. We better come out swinging the sticks!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back