Picjoint

rwemyss

Formerly MODest
Freak has a picture hosting website that you guys can use. It will help you avoid little red x's, and the over bandwidth images from imageshack and tripod.

Uploader - Uploader v6

What does this mean? Is this site not okay?

I'm concerned now because I used it to post a bunch of private pics because I thought it was secure...
No, it is a good site that vol_freak created to host pics. vkb was just being a turd.

OK now I'm running out of space on Pic Joint and won't be able to post here anymore!!! Can anyone get my allowance increased?

So is this site (Picjoint) no longer available? I tried signing up yesterday but never received a confirmation email!

So is this site (Picjoint) no longer available? I tried signing up yesterday but never received a confirmation email!

I still use it. I would guess that maybe Freak has to manually approve the confirmation emails. You might try hitting him up with the "contact us" link.

Sorry guys but it looks like the spammers have overtaken the site. I hadn't logged in for years. Anyway, I've had to shut it down. I may put the site back up if I get it cleaned up.

You should be able to upload files here in your user gallery, but I'll check on details.

VN Store

Back