Phrases/Cliches that annoy you.

"You got this." What, syphilis?

"Pupper" When did puppy/dog become pupper?

"My happy place" 🤢🤢🤢

About half of the people running for Tennessee governor are claiming that they "are the only one running who isn't a career politician". Really? Whether you've held office in the past or not, you'll be putting your hand in the cookie jar as soon as you get to Nashville, so don't give me that bs!

Reactions: 1 person
About half of the people running for Tennessee governor are claiming that they "are the only one running who isn't a career politician". Really? Whether you've held office in the past or not, you'll be putting your hand in the cookie jar as soon as you get to Nashville, so don't give me that bs!

It's absolutely stupid. Why wouldn't I want to vote for somebody that actually knows how to get things done?

Reactions: 1 person
Not really annoyed, at least not yet. Just curious. I got up this morning and several people are posting "it was on a (insert day of the week)" as their status. Anyone know what that is about and why it's going viral all of a sudden?

"Money can't buy happiness."

Money has limits I won't deny that because you can't become a great natural athlete by buying those skills from some place since any performance enhancers or something similar is cheating and would make the person a unnatural great athlete, a loyal kind friend that didn't care you were poor or not rich because what matters what is inside you to them, a person that is genuinely attracted to you and loves you as a mate along with says great compliments to you without you asking that's genuine love if the person is payed that is not genuine, natural great looks , a great singing voice, drawing a good or great picture that you are 100 percent responsible for, getting to save persons from a burning building or being a good samaritan by stopping a crime or preventing a crime, creating a terrific fiction story, creating a famous successful good or terrific product, a indomitable spirit, a person motivated to be kind, just, and fair because that is something the world won't have naturally since the whole unfair life issue, refusing to give up and overcoming a challenge,making the excellent invention JetBoots so that persons can fly without using a Airplane, a person or persons that like or love your comment, watching entertaining videos of fictional character fights, Youtube Movie reviews and retrospective tv show reviews, the whole life is like a Box full of chocolates so it's not predictable, etc.

I had a excellent feeling when I ran on a treadmill and was able to get both my average and maximum heart rate 200 or higher a terrific accomplishment.

Money can buy happiness not for everything except for other things.

Chocolate chip cookies, oreos or anything else feed your sweet tooth, Deep Dish Chicago Pizza which tastes terrific along with Pizza Hut Pizza and other pizza, seeing entertaining good or great movies that meet your expectations, Playing a entertaining great video and defeating that challenging great video game, reading a great exciting book or comic book with a likable super hero or hero that showed he is valiant and defeated a Formidable Great Villain or Villains, great songs of 1 Band that you have after buying a Band CD which you can listen to in your car, having terrific running shoes that don't just look terrific also have a unique feature which could be SpringBlades that help with forward movement also set them apart for other running shoes, LA Lightgear those are wonderful shoes that light up in back which puts them in the league of their own and exceed all Michael Jordan shoes because of that impressive wonderful feature, getting to see the team you are a fan of play and defeat a good or great team, buying a Great Poster that you can see which could be a Super Hero or super heroes, a poster of your Favorite Movie,, etc.
Getting to see a movie that you wanted remade as a great movie and it was done justice.
Buy a Ferrari a Supercar that can go over 150 MPH, and driving it in a open area so you can see what it's like to drive that fast, going down a High Water Slide that is entertaining, fast, adventurous, and exciting same can be said for Roller Coasters.

As I kid I had these wonderful shoes that lit up in the back. I would be extremely happy and joyful if these shoes were brought back and sold in Finish Line, Foot Locker, etc.
Also even better updated versions that have lights that like a Flashlight or Car Lights you can turn on and off, and same as a Lantern lights that can illuminate a Dark Room or cave so you can see in the dark.
Those shoes would be the Ferraris of Shoes, also worthy of a Noble Prize and other excellent or great awards.

I have a terrific car that was bought with money a Ford Explorer, and I love getting to drive this car through the Snow because it was made to drive on and through snow.

Here is a outstanding 90s LA Gear shoes commercial that that is 1 of the greatest commercials ever, 1 of the best shoes commercials,, and the Iconic excellent sale line "You got own the light if you want to own the night,"
A outstanding truth commercial that sells the product without lying, manipulation, or exaggeration of what the product can do.

[VIDEO=]

I am literally tired of literally
That word basically has a different definition now. I get how words change meaning over time, but the definition of "literally" changing seems so unnecessary. We already have words that mean what people are using the word "literally" for...how about "very" or "really" (e.g., "I am very hungry" instead of "I am literally hungry").

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That word basically has a different definition now. I get how words change meaning over time, but the definition of "literally" changing seems so unnecessary. We already have words that mean what people are using the word "literally" for...how about "very" or "really" (e.g., "I am very hungry" instead of "I am literally hungry").

Oh. At first I thought you were talking about the word "basically".

VN Store

Back