Phrases/Cliches that annoy you.

'My Bad'

As a teenager in the 90's when.the phrase was coined I was guilty of using it much too often. As an adult it drives me nuts hearing kids say it but completely bonkers when adults say it.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Most definitely

"Excuse me"...and not the polite "get out of my way" excuse me...the "excuse me" that is an automatic pass to cut someone who was talking off.

Another one that burns me up..."My license is expired, I need to get THEM renewed".

Like it is what it is, you know what I'm saying? Dog, start a petition about it. Everyone does it. Bae, I could care less about these phrases. What you need to know today is there's not nothing no one can do about it. At the end of the day, it's nothing to loose your head over.#Iknowright Some people are just in over their head in the process. They must learn it's done brick by brick. It's really like trying to sale a polar vortex. It gets people turnt up and not in a good way. If my post rubs anyone wrong? My bad.

Like it is what it is, you know what I'm saying? Dog, start a petition about it. Everyone does it. Bae, I could care less about these phrases. What you need to know today is there's not nothing no one can do about it. At the end of the day, it's nothing to loose your head over.#Iknowright Some people are just in over their head in the process. They must learn it's done brick by brick. It's really like trying to sale a polar vortex. It gets people turnt up and not in a good way. If my post rubs anyone wrong? My bad.

tumblr_li2qh49M4F1qavsh3o1_500.gif

You get a prize.

As far as message boards go- it's saying "are" instead of "our"... As in- Are linebackers are looking good for next year.

I mean, do people really grow up not knowing the difference? Blows my freaking mind.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back