Photos from yesterday's Lady Vol Camp

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
A Request for Knowledge on the camp - is there still an "elite camp" as well as the regular one?

and a query about the new rules re players receiving compensation - can players now be paid?

and a third question for you who are romantic - was their a student from another university who works the camp and has a mutual attraction for one of the Lady Vols. I seem to remember that happened once. (smile)

LadyVols_WBK

and a third question for you who are romantic - was their a student from another university who works the camp and has a mutual attraction for one of the Lady Vols. I seem to remember that happened once. (smile)
cant say I know what you are talking about LOL..enlighten me please

CannonVol80

A Request for Knowledge on the camp - is there still an "elite camp" as well as the regular one?

and a query about the new rules re players receiving compensation - can players now be paid?

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the players have always received compensation for working the camps with the coaches. It didn't require any rule change.

Jim

VN Store