Phins/ Jags LONDON CALLING.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
If jags are going to win one, it will be this morning in London. Phins injury list is extensive. I think they may be treating this as an extra bye week and resting dudes (smart).

TD. Tua looks like a superbowl qb with broken ribs. How the jags let this phins team move on them only running the ball ONCE, i cannot tell you. This is terrible football. šŸ˜‚

we are tied 20-20 with 3:30 left. Urban looks green. If this ends in a tie, i'm going to start drinking early.

recover tried to get put of bounds and could not. they have to call time out.

at this point just kick the field goal and get it over with. you have 5 sec. left.

I regret not recording this game-winning field goal while I was inside Scheels.
I saw the Dolphins Jaguars game on Tvs.

I went to Scheels because I had to find out what size I would wear for a Titans Nike Player Henry Game Jersey since large is the wrong size.
Also because I was buying Saint Louis Blues stickers for Christina the gorgeous Old Chicago bartender that is a Saint Louis Blues fan.

The Jaguars Dolphins game in London was an unforgettable thriller that had an amazing ending showing why we enjoy what can't be predicted in Sports that is the quality of a game and the exact ending.

The nfl makes sure games come down to the end, and are as close as possible. It's up to you what you do in the final minutes, but the nfl will make sure it's close. Jags will obviously wind up in London. They are building up that fan base.

VN Store

Back