Phil Steele's Projected SEC Order of Finish

Can you please show me another person that offers a more complete or accurate college football preview?

You seem to be (intentionally) conflating 'analysis' and 'prediction'; they aren't the same. His predictions aren't significantly better than any other outlet that makes them, not sure why that revelation has hurt your feelings so much.

Reactions: peaygolf
You seem to be (intentionally) conflating 'analysis' and 'prediction'; they aren't the same. His predictions aren't significantly better than any other outlet that makes them, not sure why that revelation has hurt your feelings so much.

Why do you keep saying you've "hurt my feelings"? You're annoying, yes, but in no way does your opinion on Phil Steele matter enough to "hurt my feelings" lol.

You deflected...I asked you to give me who you think is better. Ask on any college football message board who is the best at BOTH analysis and predictions and see what answer comes up most often.

Why do you keep saying you've "hurt my feelings"? You're annoying, yes, but in no way does your opinion on Phil Steele matter enough to "hurt my feelings" lol.

You deflected...I asked you to give me who you think is better. Ask on any college football message board who is the best at BOTH analysis and predictions and see what answer comes up most often.

Where did I say that I took issue with his analysis? The entire thread is about his prediction for the SEC, and my post directly referenced the lack of accuracy in his SEC predictions.

Reactions: 508mikey
Can you please show me another person that offers a more complete or accurate college football preview?
Paul_Finebaum_-_June_2018.jpg

VN Store

Back