Peyton / Tee

Am I missing something here? Peyton must issue a public statement of support anytime we hire an assistant?

They were teammates during some of the good times, and Peyton should make a public (Support) press release for Tee.

If they've had issues (That I don't know of) in the past, it's time to bury the hatchet.

edit:
Tee should not just be any ole assistant to Peyton in my opinion.

They were teammates during some of the good times, and Peyton should make a public (Support) press release for Tee.

If they've had issues (That I don't know of) in the past, it's time to bury the hatchet.
I mean it's just a little weird that Peyton would need to publicly support Tee. IF they've had issues that's something you deal with out of the press period. Generally these guys call each other up and congratulate each other or do it face to face when they see each other. Press releases just seem disingenuous to me. Maybe it's just me though.

I kind of feel like Peyton has been pretty distant from the program lately. Was he even at any games last year? He’s normally good for a spring game sideline interview and at least one during the season

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989

edit:
Tee should not just be any ole assistant to Peyton in my opinion.

That's crap. Tee is a big boy that has been in the coaching profession for years. He doesn't need an endorsement from Peyton.

That's crap. Tee is a big boy that has been in the coaching profession for years. He doesn't need an endorsement from Peyton.

(lol)
The only crap that I know of is on Peyton's nose from being with Big Jim for too long.

He brought Butch in here and was just about to bring in Schiano too.

He does not need to endorse Payton, but it would be a nice thing to do.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back