Peyton Manning

to be the man you gotta play with the man.... they both complement each other.....keeping the 3some together how will they be able to pay all the other players? and be able to keep a D on the field?

With the extension they just gave to Harrison, I think James is gone. You've got to figure that a team that lets Marshall Faulk walk away is pretty confident in their ability to find running backs.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Dec 10, 2004 10:39 PM
All Danny Boy has is his records and (meaningless) Pro-Bowls.
He has no Super Bowl ring.
Peyton will soon own all of his records,
and God willing, a Super Bowl ring as well.

It sure would be nice to see Peyton win the SUPER BOWL! :thumbsup: As young as he is and the Colts keep reloading, he might get a couple of shots. :good:
That is an automatic for the NFL HOF! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 13, 2004 12:21 PM
With the extension they just gave to Harrison, I think James is gone. You've got to figure that a team that lets Marshall Faulk walk away is pretty confident in their ability to find running backs.

I think they're going to franchise James, which would let them sign Stokley. I think they'll keep the offense together.

If the colts defense was just a little better, Peyton would have had the record by now. Granted, they have only lost 3 games, but it was not Peytons fault. Of course that first game against the Pats, there were some fumbles in key situations.

If the Colts' defense had the ability even force two three and outs in every game, Colts would be without a doubt best team in the country.

Peyton is definitely "head and shoulders" above everyone else in the league-BAR NONE! :thumbsup: He had made the receivers of the Colts outstanding this year.
He has a good offense and all he needs is to have the franchise draft some top defensive players or make some trades. :good: Peyton's stats speak for themselves-he has the highest QB rating ever in NFL history. He have the most TD's passing in a season and maybe even yardage passing too. He has three good receivers on the team. The Colts have 3 receivers with 10 TD's. :good:
Now the question to ESPN. Who else is better than that? He's the "FRANCHISE PLAYER." Being a Vol fan, I'm a little prejudice, but I'd take Peyton as my franchise player over anyone else in the league. True, there are some good receivers, but they are only as good or great as the QB is on the team. Would you rather have a great QB, a great WR, or a great running back to start you team? Offense or defense? I think you build around either.

GO COLTS! Peyton takes care of the record this weekend against the Ravens. He'll tie it before halftime at least. :thumbsup:

But their offense could still potentially take them to the Super Bowl. Granted, it would pretty much have to be the best offensive game of all time, but it can be done.

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 15, 2004 7:48 PM
But their offense could still potentially take them to the Super Bowl. Granted, it would pretty much have to be the best offensive game of all time, but it can be done.

they've shot themselves in the foot everytime they've played New England, the goal line stand in Indy.Those awful non-calls in the play off game didn't help their chances. Thanks to those refs they now call PI every other play. :angry:

hey milo, quit trying to be from the south. if you ain't born here, live here and die here people do not want you here. hate to tell you the truth but, that is how it works. learn it,live it and love it.

Attachments

• battleflag.gif
    battleflag.gif
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
the colt may be able to get travis henry, two time pro bowler, cheap after this off season. say good bye to edge and hello cheese.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Dec 18, 2004 11:22 PM
hey milo, quit trying to be from the south. if you ain't born here, live here and die here people do not want you here. hate to tell you the truth but, that is how it works. learn it,live it and love it.

I know you've gone out of your way to insult me before, but you really pulled that one out of nowhere.

Peyton will break the record today and i will be watching it!!!!! :rocks:

I am starting to think don faught in the Civil War. :lol:

I have no idea where he pulled that from either Milo. :dunno: :dunno:

Ravens are doing a good job of slowing Peyton down so far - 6-3 at the half.

47! :good: It is only a matter of time. He might not break that record tonight, but it is toast. Kiss it goodbye Danny boy! And how about Peyton's 6th consecutive 4,000 yard season. That is impressive.

Championships are what make you the best. Stats are great, but rings are what set you apart. Just ask Marino.

This is a pretty big speedbump. But if Peyton can direct the Colts to the SuperBowl, then this will be undoubtedly the best offense of all time.

VN Store

Back