Peyton Manning needs to be AD/Coach

I would enthusiasticaly vote for Peyton if he ran for just about anything including president of the USA. However, I am still having hard time forgiving him for supporting Butch. I was also against Schiano but no longer know what to think about that after what happened with Pruitt. Maybe we were all wrong afterall and Peyton could have been right about Schiano.

Reactions: MAD and Border Vol
Why in God's good name would Payton want to take a job utterly full of headaches? The A.D. is in charge of ALL of the sports on campus, not just football.
“Payton” wouldn’t take the job because he knows the names of ex- players at his alma mater.

Don't get me wrong, he's one of the greatest to ever don an orange jersey, but wasn't he the one pushing Schiano?

Yeah great plan hey Peyton come to be AD and be hated in 3 years!

Full retard thread!

Why not? There are tons of dumbasses out there that want to hire Jarrod Mayo to be our coach because he's Black and available. We'll be lucky to have the local director of the Knox Co. Parks and Rec dept. after all this is over.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He would rake in the money for the program and he has great contacts in football. He loves UT and would work like heck to find the right guy which I hope would be Freeze or Napier.

The man has enough money that he doesn’t need the headache of the job.

He would rake in the money for the program and he has great contacts in football. He loves UT and would work like heck to find the right guy which I hope would be Freeze or Napier.
Dude, he’s worth $500M....he’s not going to spend his time attending women’s softball games

I would like to see PM take a more active public role in marketing the UT brand if he had the time and wanted to. He doesn’t need the money and is a donor so I don’t know how a salary would be worked out if he accepted some type of official role.

a6f1522d5f08128363826a48bffaccef.jpg

Come on now gang, Peyton for AD...Whitten and or Mayo for HC... there's more coaching and organizational experience at the local McDonald's...

Wait for it... HAHAHA

VN Store

Back