Peyton Manning’s Power

Peyton shows up for big games against quality opponents.

Just so happens that in the last 15 years or so, we have pretty much lost all or close to all of such games.

Did the same cop provide security for Pruitt walking off the field after the GA St and BYU games a few years ago? Maybe it was really the cops fault we lost those two games ! If another officer had handled those duties, we might have won ! Same basic argument.

Arch will follow his uncle here if he has any power.

I think not. Why would he come here to play? His playing style simply does not match our current offensive scheme, and he would in the shadow of one the greatest to ever play the game here. I never expected him to come here to begin with. Face the facts folks, he a'int coming! Fact!

It is a 3 team race. UGA, OM, and Texas ( way outside chance, depending on the coach they hire LSU )

I agree. Peyton is the jinx king. There for a while I was think it was either one of my brothers or one of my children.

Or are you the jinx king? Trying to blame it on Peyton when you’re the jinx king.

Leave Peyton out of it ya jinx.
Lol. It is Peyton.

Real talk. If the artist known as Peyton Manning comes to a sporting event we lose. Check my/his stats.
When Peyton Manning actually had some control over the outcome of the sporting event, we were 39-6. That was his record as a starting QB at the University of Tennessee from 1994-1997. 5 of those 6 losses were to teams who finished the season ranked in the top 10 of both major polls at the time.

When Peyton Manning actually had some control over the outcome of the sporting event, we were 39-6. That was his record as a starting QB at the University of Tennessee from 1994-1997. 5 of those 6 losses were to teams who finished the season ranked in the top 10 of both major polls at the time.

and one was Memphis :)

Peyton threw for more yards vs Florida than any QB ever still a record I believe but everybody blames the losses solely on him, it's just weird, not just Vol fans but the entire media. I guess it's a Vol hate thing.

VN Store

Back