Peyton Manning’s Power

What’s your stats agains?

What’s your record for game s attended?
Agains. I haven’t missed a Tennessee football game since 1987. I have either attended..watched on TV..listened on the radio. Consecutively. It’s kind of my thing. Thems my stats. I pay close attention. I love Peyton too. But when he attends a game we end up with a L rather frequently.

Agains. I haven’t missed a Tennessee football game since 1987. I have either attended..watched on TV..listened on the radio. Consecutively. It’s kind of my thing. Thems my stats. I pay close attention. I love Peyton too. But when he attends a game we end up with a L rather frequently.

That’s impressive for a jinx king.

What’s your win loss record starting in 2005 for the games you attended?

We’ve lost a lot of games that I’ve attended since 2005. Does that put me in the Peyton Realm Of Power too?

Peyton threw for more yards vs Florida than any QB ever still a record I believe but everybody blames the losses solely on him, it's just weird, not just Vol fans but the entire media. I guess it's a Vol hate thing.
To be fair, he threw for a lot of yards his junior year, but threw 4 picks in the first half. That was a meltdown. The other years weren’t on him, but that was awful.

Reactions: Delmar
Listen. I know it chaps some of y’all’s asses for your hero to be spoken of in a negative way. I like Peyton as much as anyone. But those who don’t believe what I am saying just haven’t been paying attention. Call me names and insult me if you want. People sometimes lash out when they disagree or are misinformed into their ideologies. It is what it is.

Listen. I know it chaps some of y’all’s asses for your hero to be spoken of in a negative way. I like Peyton as much as anyone. But those who don’t believe what I am saying just haven’t been paying attention. Call me names and insult me if you want. People sometimes lash out when they disagree or are misinformed into their ideologies. It is what it is.
And sometimes people who don’t have enough to do come up with ridiculous factoids to debate. In case you didn’t know, whether Peyton attended or not, we haven’t been good enough in the last 15 years to win those “big” games. That my friend “is what it is”. End of discussion.

Dude your point is just stupid. Peyton always shows up to watch us play Georgia or Alabama. What’s our record against those or any other highly ranked teams the past 20 years? We’ve been losing those games no matter who’s there. If you actually believe that Peyton being in attendance actually influences what happens on the field, you are an idiot.

You are debating my factoid skippy. I’m fully aware of our record the past 15 years. You got your fefe’s hurt because someone said something unflattering about PM. I’m not your friend. That is what it is.

Dude your point is just stupid. Peyton always shows up to watch us play Georgia or Alabama. What’s our record against those or any other highly ranked teams the past 20 years? We’ve been losing those games no matter who’s there. If you actually believe that Peyton being in attendance actually influences what happens on the field, you are an idiot.
He has been to more than just those.

I’m about to watch some football. Not spending my Saturday trying to educate. Carry on rednecks.

Sigh. You are a example of the truth hurts. It’s sad. Everything is gonna be ok buddy.

You believe in mystical powers. Peyton’s presence in neyland is what made Tennessee lose those games, not the players and coaches. That’s your argument lol

You believe in mystical powers. Peyton’s presence in neyland is what made Tennessee lose those games, not the players and coaches. That’s your argument lol
No. I think he is bad luck idiot. Bet you believe in Jesus. Coming back from the dead and walking on water? I don’t believe in that magic either.

VN Store

Back