Peyton Manning’s Power

If Fulmer wasn’t coaching us we would have won by 20. Usually played to level of competition.
If Fulmer wasn't coaching, we may have lost to Georgia State.

Don't get me wrong, but every team generally plays down to the competition. Happened when Majors was here. I am not saying Fulmer shouldn't have been replaced either. He deserves credit for the 90's as well as the blame for Pruitt years. The 90's were the best years of Tennessee football in my lifetime and he happened to be the coach.. Wether it was luck or whatever, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Half the folks here saying Peyton curses us with his presence are also among those who from time to time wish Peyton would come back and coach for us.

Heh.

Go Vols!

Arch will follow his uncle here if he has any power.

So you think an uncle beats out a granddad, dad and other uncle who all went to ole miss?

Possible Kiffin phobia might keep him out of there but bet he will find a better fit for his style of play with all their blessings. Some place with great line stacked up.

Fear of that might be motivating Kiffin to look elsewhere.

Reactions: sona
Lol. It is Peyton.
200w.gif

Peyton Mannings power comes from his forehead absorbing cosmic rays.

This football thing is just a side hustle.

leader.jpg

Peyton Mannings power comes from his forehead absorbing cosmic rays.

This football thing is just a side hustle.

View attachment 412995
As someone with a primo forehead also, I can tell you our clan deserves some cosmic powers for the hell we catch over them. We may have to take over the world one day to spite the rest of you all mortals.

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent
Is Kiffin at Ole Miss a serious contender for Arch? He is turning up the recruitment heat on him.

I wAsnt a member of volnation back then, but was vol fans so concerned where Eli was going at the time?
Did they have a mental meltdown when he chose ole miss?

As someone with a primo forehead also, I can tell you our clan deserves some cosmic powers for the hell we catch over them. We may have to take over the world one day to spite the rest of you all mortals.

With the shape this world is in, I say bring it on. We could use some dark , massive foreheaded, alien overlords.

Reactions: VolBallGuy
I wAsnt a member of volnation back then, but was vol fans so concerned where Eli was going at the time?
Did they have a mental meltdown when he chose ole miss?
I seem to remember it was a foregone conclusion that once Ole Miss hired Cutcliffe he was going there.

Hope so. Arch is one of those guys that you change your offense for, don’t make the mistake Butch made and not recruit him because “he doesn’t fit the offense”
Why are you guys even talking about this? We aren’t in his top 5.

VN Store

Back