Peyton Manning’s FIRST NFL Game Worn Jersey

Could instead buy a nice, new Porsche. But you also will need a mechanic on retainer, expensive insurance, and it will go down in value. Plus a lot of fellers would own that exact same car. Nobody else will own the #18 worn in game number 1. If I owned something like that my dog would eventually find it and use it as a chew toy.

Good luck.

Super cool! Wish I could buy something like that.

Do you have any other Peyton Colts Game-Worn artifacts?

The jersey is no good. It’s a fraud and I proved it. My research caused several bidders to back off but someone literally got robbed.

The jersey is no good. It’s a fraud and I proved it. My research caused several bidders to back off but someone literally got robbed.
Assuming that is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, is there any recourse for the buyer? Does the auction house provide any guarantees of authenticity?

That is nuts! I know you were comfortable bidding at one point and it was apparently photo-matched. What made you suspicious?

That is nuts! I know you were comfortable bidding at one point and it was apparently photo-matched. What made you suspicious?

I’m traveling right now….but when I get home in about a week I’ll film a video showing my evidence. I think you’ll find it very convincing. That jersey has a major red flag and many other question marks.

Whats odd is this article says, PM signed a letter certifying the jersey but the auction ad doesnt show that letter from PM Peyton Manning Jerseys at Auction Represent Start, End of Hall of Fame Career

I have a copy of that letter….and there’s significant problems with it. I’ll guarantee you that’s why it wasn’t posted. Ask yourself why on earth wouldn’t you post a letter from Peyton if you’re trying to sell a jersey that supposedly came from him. Hmmmm.

I’m traveling right now….but when I get home in about a week I’ll film a video showing my evidence. I think you’ll find it very convincing. That jersey has a major red flag and many other question marks.

Thanks, looking forward to it. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that stuff like this happens, but from the outside looking in it seemed very legit. Makes sense though, the world is full of forgeries.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back