Peyton and Eli - Monday night football

It’s pretty good. Mixture of analysis and stories. I’m liking it better than a regular broadcast so far. Probably not what you’d want to watch though if you were a fan of either team and really cared about the game.

Exactly what I thought but I Loved it..

It’s pretty good. Mixture of analysis and stories. I’m liking it better than a regular broadcast so far. Probably not what you’d want to watch though if you were a fan of either team and really cared about the game.
The one thing that I think they really hit on is that most of us don’t really need a guy explaining what we’re seeing with our own eyes. The color guys add a lot more than the play by play guys do.

I enjoyed it, but ratings were not so hot, although to be expected for a first time

Sorry everyone. I wasn't a fan and tuned out after the second commercial break.

I like to see the game and see the replays. And they made it hard to do that. Too much talking and commotion going on for me. And couldn't hear the game hardly at all.

I would like to hear them actually call a game like Romo. Romo makes watching a game so much better than those other commentators.

I enjoyed it, but ratings were not so hot, although to be expected for a first time

Thanks, thats about what I expected. I'm a Raiders fan and found it impossible to watch the game, besides I'm not a fan of this "remote" jazz. Would have been much more effective if they had been, you know.... at the game.

Sorry everyone. I wasn't a fan and tuned out after the second commercial break.

I like to see the game and see the replays. And they made it hard to do that. Too much talking and commotion going on for me. And couldn't hear the game hardly at all.

I would like to hear them actually call a game like Romo. Romo makes watching a game so much better than those other commentators.
Romo is a color analyst, not a play-by-play announcer

VN Store

Back