Petition to Freak - Can the forum order be rearranged to reflect which sport won the most recent SEC Championship?

Should the forum order reflect the order of most recent SEC championships?

• Yes - champions on top!

• No - I am not in favor of rewarding success.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sheik Yerbouti

Class of 2000
I know many here are in favor of personal responsibility and accountability. Also, success should be rewarded. VolNation should be a meritocracy. That why I'm proposing (and giving the forumites a chance to vote) that the forum order be rearranged in descending order according to which sport won the most recent SEC championship. So, currently, it would need to be:

1. Baseball
  2. Basketball
  3. Football
If Football wins in the fall, it goes back up top.

The poll is public, so think before you vote! We're playing for keeps here.

I believe Freak is doing this gratis and his efforts are much appreciated. The thread with the most posters, or imposters in the case of trolls, should be first. If you want to reward Champs, I'm ok with having them in sport order but, then again, Football is going to be king SEC/NCAA sport for the rest of my lifetime so there is that. I just want to enjoy the Vols Baseball team and give them plenty of love and praise. When we cross the Natty bridge, let's cross it like we have been there before, show some class, and keep on building Vol teams that bring many more Championships.

we have been rewarding mediocrity in or football coaches for years, why would we reward success on this site?

VN Store

Back