Pete Golding to Ole Miss

My money is on Ga's Co-DC Glenn Schumann.He's supposed to be the next great DC and hot name. Plus of course he's an Ala Alum...I'd take him!

He's unhireable until the NCAA investigation is over, and then will likely be unhireable for about 5 years after that.
I happen to know personally that Pruitt should not care financially. Before he left Knoxville, he did a several hundred thousand dollar upgrade on the home that he took a loss on (according to reports). He needs back into the coaching game because it’s in his blood. He is actually quite good at some aspects of it, and the powers that be will assure that this gets figured out.

He's unhireable until the NCAA investigation is over, and then will likely be unhireable for about 5 years after that.
nicksaban yeah right.gif
I would like to know if the SEC could stare down Saban over the issue, or even do anything besides mentioning BAMA is responsible for whatever Pruitt does.
That would be the end of it.

Does anybody think that Saban hires a position coach that has never been a coordinator or called plays as his new DC or an experienced coach with a history of being a DC?

I would like to know if the SEC could stare down Saban over the issue, or even do anything besides mentioning BAMA is responsible for whatever Pruitt does.
That would be the end of it.
I think Saban is probably sizing up the sack of the incoming NCAA President right now. I'm not sure if the NCAA has enough teeth left to say "You can't do that" to anyone, much less Saban.

I think his first pick is Grantham and second is Pruitt.

Reactions: SpookyAction

VN Store

Back