Pete Buttigieg on paternity leave during supply chain crisis...

Pete Buttigieg has been on paternity leave amid Biden supply-chain crisis

The Department of Transportation revealed late Thursday that Secretary Pete Buttigieg has been on paternity leave since mid-August amid the massive ongoing supply-chain crisis that is threatening the timely delivery of everyday consumer goods and holiday gifts, according to a new report.

Besides several recent television hits, Buttigieg has been lying low, Politico reported, citing his office. Buttigieg’s team told the outlet that the secretary has been on paternity leave for nearly two months to spend time with his husband and two newborn babies and plans to continue to give them support in the coming weeks. The office had not previously announced his time off.

Secretary Buttigieg stays on paternity leave amid supply chain crisis

I wasn't aware his husband was pregnant...

"I'm not going to apologize to Tucker Carlson or anyone else for taking care of my premature newborn infant twins," Buttigieg said

For starters, preemie newborns are not cared for by the parents. My step-son and his WIFE (A real female one), had preemie twins this summer. They didn't take care of Jack S**t. And until they were released 30-40 days later to go home, they were told when and what to do by the staff. And were no longer preemies. They grew out of it....

"I'm not going to apologize to Tucker Carlson or anyone else for taking care of my premature newborn infant twins," Buttigieg said

For starters, preemie newborns are not cared for by the parents. My step-son and his WIFE (A real female one), had preemie twins this summer. They didn't take care of Jack S**t. And until they were released 30-40 days later to go home, they were told when and what to do by the staff. And were no longer preemies. They grew out of it....
Same with my grandson

Reactions: AM64
That's true, but I think the good ole boy ivy league network keeps the pump working. After all, how would all the insignificant shrubs and juniors make their way into important places if they had to work at it? Most don't know how to do much of anything other than talk. Other than perhaps medical degrees, it's hard to see where the ivy leagues add real value if you take away the prestige and networking factors.

That's a bit like the local Ivy = Suwanee, Univ of the South. Major connections in Nashville are automatic if you graduate from there, especially in construction and business/finance. Well paid jobs are automatic. All after having spent the 4 years of your education blindingly drunk and irrelevant in that little mountain top town.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
That's a bit like the local Ivy = Suwanee, Univ of the South. Major connections in Nashville are automatic if you graduate from there, especially in construction and business/finance. Well paid jobs are automatic. All after having spent the 4 years of your education blindingly drunk and irrelevant in that little mountain top town.

Suwanee is a small town in Gwinnett County, GA.

Sewanee, TN between Monteagle and Cowan, is home to the University of the South.

Reactions: AM64
Suwanee is a small town in Gwinnett County, GA.

Sewanee, TN between Monteagle and Cowan, is home to the University of the South.

I'm well aware of that, hence saying "Univ of the South. I've also got my own spelling for Jacka**. would you like to hear it.

That's not an accurate description of Sewanee: The University of the South. While your description of the economics(the only business degree offered) might be accurate, they thrive more in the sciences. Their forestry/ geology majors are well received as well as their bio/chem/pre-med. Acceptance rate at the top medical schools in the country is over 90%. While they do have some of the best party weekends in the country, bringing in some of the best music in the country, most of the students are generally studying their asses off all the time.

Pure ignorance in your post

Haha I knew you would use that SA article, it says 'But Jack Newman, a Toronto-based doctor and breast-feeding expert, insists that in order to produce milk, a hormone spike must occur. "That Tolstoy quote suggests that the father just put the baby to the breast and he would produce milk; I think that's pretty unlikely," he says. So not naturally, takes an introduction of a hormone into the body.
Should take your own advice.

Haha I knew you would use that SA article, it says 'But Jack Newman, a Toronto-based doctor and breast-feeding expert, insists that in order to produce milk, a hormone spike must occur. "That Tolstoy quote suggests that the father just put the baby to the breast and he would produce milk; I think that's pretty unlikely," he says. So not naturally, takes an introduction of a hormone into the body.
Should take your own advice.

I never said it didn't require introduction of external stimuli.

That's not an accurate description of Sewanee: The University of the South. While your description of the economics(the only business degree offered) might be accurate, they thrive more in the sciences. Their forestry/ geology majors are well received as well as their bio/chem/pre-med. Acceptance rate at the top medical schools in the country is over 90%. While they do have some of the best party weekends in the country, bringing in some of the best music in the country, most of the students are generally studying their asses off all the time.

Pure ignorance in your post

I also work with a colleague that had two sons go thru Sewanee. I got first hand stories. They may be very good academically. But, that is not what my post was about. Pure ignorance in your reply.

VN Store

Back