Pete Buttigieg on paternity leave during supply chain crisis...

Fantastic...Progressivism thrown up on its heels higher than Kamala's. I mean real world and progressivism colliding, and nothing but an authoritarian lying media to protect.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
That’s a lot of bluster that boils down to this: you misrepresented the Dols situation to imply a relationship or at least a motive that never even existed; and
your belief that he deserved to be killed is based on just one allegation.

You’re a regular Buzz Lightyear, faceplanting with style.

I'm not the one who had a live-in sexual relationship with a sixteen y.o., or has a gay reporter friend who's a biographer of myself and the gay rights struggle who documents that relationship and my predilection for substance-abusing males as young as fifteen. Nor the one sending plane tickets to 17 year olds. I didn't speculate on Milk's intentions for Dols, nor that he should have been killed for something which he wasn't killed for, or that he should have been killed at all.

My comment was that such people and those who lionize them are twisted fks. Take responsibility for your own chimeric constructions, Counselor.

I'm not the one who had a live-in sexual relationship with a sixteen y.o., or has a gay reporter friend who's a biographer of myself and the gay rights struggle who documents that relationship and my predilection for substance-abusing males as young as fifteen. Nor the one sending plane tickets to 17 year olds. I didn't speculate on Milk's intentions for Dols, nor that he should have been killed for something which he wasn't killed for, or that he should have been killed at all.

My comment was that such people and those who lionize them are twisted fks. Take responsibility for your own chimeric constructions, Counselor.
“I accept no responsibility for something I clearly and intentionally implied, because I didn’t overtly say it.” Great defense. Super convincing.

Dols says he told Milk he was being abused by his parents and the letters/tickets were aid in escaping what Milk understood to be an abusive situation. When he got to LA he not only never had a relationship with Milk, he never even met him. He’s said his interactions with Milk were all respectful. So how was that story support for your “more than one accusation” connection? If you weren’t implying something about Milk’s intentions with Dols, how is it even relevant? Why bring it up at all?

You routinely lie about everything from the contents of articles you’ve read and the situations you read about to the contents of your own posts.

At least the latter seems to be prompted by shame at the prospect of being associated with the meaning of your own words. That’s understandable and even commendable, given the circumstances. But maybe you’re just not the best person to pass judgment on who’s a twisted ****.

Oh, but I guess it’s not fair to assume you meant twisted **** because you actually said “twisted fk.”

Fk’n dumbass.

Last edited:
Reactions: USAFgolferVol
“I accept no responsibility for something I clearly and intentionally implied, because I didn’t overtly say it.” Great defense. Super convincing.

Dols says he told Milk he was being abused by his parents and the letters/tickets were aid in escaping what Milk understood to be an abusive situation. When he got to LA he not only never had a relationship with Milk, he never even met him. He’s said his interactions with Milk were all respectful. So how was that story support for your “more than one accusation” connection? If you weren’t implying something about Milk’s intentions with Dols, how is it even relevant? Why bring it up at all?

You routinely lie about everything from the contents of articles you’ve read and the situations you read about to the contents of your own posts.

At least the latter seems to be prompted by shame at the prospect of being associated with the meaning of your own words. That’s understandable and even commendable, given the circumstances. But maybe you’re just not the best person to pass judgment on who’s a twisted ****.

Oh, but I guess it’s not fair to assume you meant twisted **** because you actually said “twisted fk.”

Fk’n dumbass.

Shilts makes the claim; it's his book that states Milk had a preference for substance-abusing young waifs as young as 15", even younger than the 16 yo he was playing house with and was sixteen when they met. You can read can't you? It was I that told you in a prior post that Dols never met Milk, "Fk'n dumbass". And where does Dols say his parents abused him? I saw an interview with him in which HE states they were loving parents - ??

It would be considered, if Milk had ever been investigated, as potentially incriminating evidence of a man known to be playing house with a 16 year-old, and most likely introduced as substantiating his pederasty, and improper contacts with minors. I'm sure McKinley found him respectful, too, at first.

Really? Please feel free to post from my litany of lies substantiation of your claim.

Whether I'm the best person or not to pass judgment (aka using critical thought to assess the scope of a pederast's predations) is immaterial; let's not allow 'perfect to be the enemy of 'excellent'.

?? Who's the "Fk'n dumbass" now? When I say 'twisted fk', you can assume that I wasn't alluding to another four-letter word. You're incoherent, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Business group warns of mass layoffs and 'catastrophic' supply chain disruptions from Biden's vaccine mandate

New York(CNN Business)President Joe Biden's vaccine order will force employers to lay off thousands of workers, making the supply-chain crisis much worse, a major business group warned the White House this week.

The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, an influential trade group that represents an industry with nearly 6 million workers, is pleading with the administration to delay a December 8 deadline for employees of federal contractors to get vaccinated.

Business group warns of mass layoffs and 'catastrophic' supply chain disruptions from Biden's vaccine mandate - CNN

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
It was I that told you in a prior post that Dols never met Milk, "Fk'n dumbass".
You think I told you to read Dols own account so you could tell me what it said? The fact that you gave a more complete version of the story after you got busted for lying the first time isn’t redeeming and trying to manipulate the timeline as if that isn’t what happened is just more dishonesty.

And where does Dols say his parents abused him? I saw an interview with him in which HE states they were loving parents - ??
I said he told Milk he was being abused. You can read, can’t you?

When Dols “went public” claiming to be one of the minor characters from the movie, it generated a lot of attention from several blogs in Minnesota.

Dols claims (A) that he was 'Milk' boy, (B) that he's no longer buying the cow - Good As You:: Gay and Lesbian Activism With a Sense of Humor

👆page quotes from an interview Dols gave to a Minnesota blog that is now defunct saying he told Milk he was being abused, was disabled, and needed help running away from home.

The Minnesota teen in ‘Milk’ surfaces | MinnPost

👆author cites same blog and says when he interviewed Dols, he was told that the piece was fair to him, so he didn’t bother doing his own writeup.

There’s also a video of Dols on YouTube where he says he told the people who connected him to Milk that he “needed to run away from home.” Just apply a modicum of critical thought to this one.

It would be considered, if Milk had ever been investigated, as potentially incriminating evidence of a man known to be playing house with a 16 year-old, and most likely introduced as substantiating his pederasty, and improper contacts with minors. I'm sure McKinley found him respectful, too, at first.
Lol. You assume his contact with Dols was improper because he liked underage boys. You assume he liked underage boys (plural) based on his contact with Dols. Circular logic, much?

Also, everything I’ve read says Milk and McKinley stayed together for several years, so why would you say “at first?” What exactly am I allowed to infer from that that you won’t cry about later like you have about your open endorsement of Milk’s murder and innuendo about Dols (which you’ve already reverted back to).

Really? Please feel free to post from my litany of lies substantiation of your claim.

The first time I ever quoted you you were lying about the contents of some law enforcement treaty with Ukraine. In the same conversation, you had to lie about what was in a Federalist (lol) article about Susan Rice.

On another occasion, you claimed you knew all along about lesser included charges… after you embarrassed yourself claiming somebody (was it Derek Chauvin?) Would walk because the prosecutors overcharged him and arguing at length about how they had no hope of any conviction but would if they had charged him with crime that I later showed you, with case law, was a lesser included of his murder charge. P.S. How’d that one work out for you?

On yet another occasion, after I quoted the actual statute and decisions of twelve federal circuits to show that it doesn’t actually say the thing you were saying it says, you claimed you knew that all along.

Then, there was some nonsense about the Mueller that contradicted the public report of both Mueller and the Senate Intelligence Committee.

I’m pretty sure there have been others, but I spent the better part of a year convinced you were a bad rightwing parody account, like Stephen Colbert but less convincing and less original. So just based on that your propensity for honesty is pretty abysmal.

?? Who's the "Fk'n dumbass" now? When I say 'twisted fk', you can assume that I wasn't alluding to another four-letter word. You're incoherent, man.

🤦🏻‍♂️You’ve tried the “where did I say that?” gambit multiple times in this conversation about things that were equally as obvious. The joke about not assuming what you meant by fk’n was a perfectly coherent reference to that. So, in short, still you.

You think I told you to read Dols own account so you could tell me what it said? The fact that you gave a more complete version of the story after you got busted for lying the first time isn’t redeeming and trying to manipulate the timeline as if that isn’t what happened is just more dishonesty.

fk’n dumbass.

I said he told Milk he was being abused. You can read, can’t you?

Fk’n dumbass.

When Dols “went public” claiming to be one of the minor characters from the movie, it generated a lot of attention from several blogs in Minnesota.

Dols claims (A) that he was 'Milk' boy, (B) that he's no longer buying the cow - Good As You:: Gay and Lesbian Activism With a Sense of Humor

👆page quotes from an interview Dols gave to a Minnesota blog that is now defunct saying he told Milk he was being abused, was disabled, and needed help running away from home.

The Minnesota teen in ‘Milk’ surfaces | MinnPost

👆author cites same blog and says when he interviewed Dols, he was told that the piece was fair to him, so he didn’t bother doing his own writeup.

There’s also a video of Dols on YouTube where he says he told the people who connected him to Milk that he “needed to run away from home.” Just apply a modicum of critical thought to this one.

Lol. You assume his contact with Dols was improper because he liked underage boys. You assume he liked underage boys (plural) based on his contact with Dols. Circular logic, much?

Fk’n dumbass.

Also, everything I’ve read says Milk and McKinley stayed together for several years, so why would you say “at first?” What exactly am I allowed to infer from that that you won’t cry about later like you have about your open endorsement of Milk’s murder and innuendo about Dols (which you’ve already reverted back to).

Fk’n dumbass.

The first time I ever quoted you you were lying about the contents of some law enforcement treaty with Ukraine. In the same conversation, you had to lie about what was in a Federalist (lol) article about Susan Rice.

On another occasion, you claimed you knew all along about lesser included charges… after you embarrassed yourself claiming somebody (was it Derek Chauvin?) Would walk because the prosecutors overcharged him and arguing at length about how they had no hope of any conviction but would if they had charged him with crime that I later showed you, with case law, was a lesser included of his murder charge. P.S. How’d that one work out for you?

Nostrafuk’ndumbass.

On yet another occasion, after I quoted the actual statute and decisions of twelve federal circuits to show that it doesn’t actually say the thing you were saying it says, you claimed you knew that all along.

Then, there was some nonsense about the Mueller that contradicted the public report of both Mueller and the Senate Intelligence Committee.

I’m pretty sure there have been others, but I spent the better part of a year convinced you were a bad rightwing parody account, like Stephen Colbert but less convincing and less original. So just based on that your propensity for honesty is pretty abysmal.

🤦🏻‍♂️You’ve tried the “where did I say that?” gambit multiple times in this conversation about things that were equally as obvious. The joke about not assuming what you meant by fk’n was a perfectly coherent reference to that. So, in short, still you.

Counselor! - such a display of low, emotional intellect. And all because you make leaps of logic that are simply not there.

Sounds like Dols can't make up his mind; he mentions family life in both these videos and no mention of parental abuse

I don't need to manipulate timeline for something you said or imagined. And I don't need to assume it was improper because urging a minor to runaway from home IS improper. I made no open or implied endorsement of Milk's murder and you could have saved a lot of time by ASKING "hey, are you endorsing his murder" but no...you make assumptions and then spend 1/2 dozen posts trying to establish your fever as fact.

I'll take the example you lead with since it is the model for our later conversations:
I posted the president can certainly - constitutionally - ask for an investigation into anyone/entity foreign or domestic, and that we've a treaty with Ukraine for cooperative criminal enforcement, NOT that he is a direct facilitator. That he should not pressure Barr on it but let him/Durham concentrate on the Russia collusion investigation - the most important goal of exposing intel, FBI, and DOJ bureaucratic malfeasance - and that Ukraine would likely fall into the mix as Durham progressed. My comments re: Susan 'Video Protest' Rice factually pointed that she tried to paint Trump as doing something nefarious by putting the Zelensky call onto the classified server(s) when he actually had been putting all such calls on the same servers, and that Obama used these same "secret servers". I pointed out Trump had been doing so since early days of his presidency as Resistance! asshats were leaking confidential convos with foreign leaders, which undermines foreign relations/national security. She tried to justify the leaks as this "not normal times" because...Trump!. You tried to play Carnac the Magnificent again in assigning motivation; that I thought Trump should nefariously conceal his preoccupation with his Ukraine interference theory.

From that, you crafted this gem of mistaken assertions and projecting illegality onto Trump, validity on the "17 intel services" nonsense, which even then was disproven.
“No, Mr. President, don’t do this through the preferable, legal, transparent channels. Instead, have your personal attorney back channel it, using whatever state department employees he can recruit, and exert leverage to get them to do it, so that the NSC lawyers ultimately have to hide your conversations about it on a classified server and give conflicting stories about how that happened. You should do it this way because the entire federal investigative apparatus doesn’t have time for it right now and/or doesn’t have enough investigators who are sufficiently loyal to you that they will disregard the consensus opinion of all 17 intelligence services and the sworn testimony of multiple state department holdovers who all said that Biden’s actions with respect to Victor Shokin were not only the policy of the United States but with multiple foreign allies...” That would be your advice as White House counsel?

Our conversation history is there for anyone to read, many probably did. Any "lie" I've told is your failing to ask "are you asserting XYZ?" instead of assuming it, or declaring a lie when you don't like the answer. You appear foolish, and certainly emotionally immature in this exchange.

Again, if you want to know my motivation or rationale, you can ask instead of being an assumptive ass, and avoid the "where did I say (gambit)" that even average schmoes recognize as the difference between fact, and what you want to believe.

Reactions: StarRaider
Pete Buttigieg and husband Chasten reveal their baby boy Gus is home after spending a 'terrifying week on a ventilator' in hospital

Politician Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten announced their baby boy Gus is finally home after spending 'a terrifying week on a ventilator.'

The couple announced on Friday their son Gus - whose legal name is Joseph August - was finally home after three weeks in and out of the hospital.

Pete Buttigieg and husband Chasten's baby boy, Gus, is home after spending a week on a ventilator | Daily Mail Online

Road Transport Overhaul: Pete Buttigieg Vows More Bike and Bus Lanes, Lower Speed Limits

new-bike-lanes-640x480.jpg

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg vowed Thursday to stem rising traffic fatalities by imposing a host of fresh restrictions on everyday drivers while boosting those who choose to walk or use bicycles.

To that end he seeks more dedicated bus and bike lanes to get people out of their cars, retimed signals to favor pedestrians, enhanced speed cameras, greater traffic law enforcement and lower speed limits as part of the plan.

Buttigieg told the Associated Press new federal data being released next week will show another increase in traffic fatalities through the third quarter of 2021.

He believes the third-quarter numbers were expected to point to another sizable increase in deaths compared with the same period in 2020, adding to a half-year traffic death total of 20,160 that already was the highest half-year figure since 2006.

Buttigieg sees addressing those dangers as a top priority, and getting people out of their cars and into public transport or alternatively on their bikes is one way to start.

Over the next two years, he said, his department will provide guidance as well as $5 billion in grants to states to spur lower speed limits and embrace safer road design such as dedicated bike and bus lanes, better lighting and crosswalks.

Pete Buttigieg Promises More Bike and Bus Lanes, Lower Speed Limits

Road Transport Overhaul: Pete Buttigieg Vows More Bike and Bus Lanes, Lower Speed Limits

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg vowed Thursday to stem rising traffic fatalities by imposing a host of fresh restrictions on everyday drivers while boosting those who choose to walk or use bicycles.

To that end he seeks more dedicated bus and bike lanes to get people out of their cars, retimed signals to favor pedestrians, enhanced speed cameras, greater traffic law enforcement and lower speed limits as part of the plan.

Buttigieg told the Associated Press new federal data being released next week will show another increase in traffic fatalities through the third quarter of 2021.

He believes the third-quarter numbers were expected to point to another sizable increase in deaths compared with the same period in 2020, adding to a half-year traffic death total of 20,160 that already was the highest half-year figure since 2006.

Buttigieg sees addressing those dangers as a top priority, and getting people out of their cars and into public transport or alternatively on their bikes is one way to start.

Over the next two years, he said, his department will provide guidance as well as $5 billion in grants to states to spur lower speed limits and embrace safer road design such as dedicated bike and bus lanes, better lighting and crosswalks.

I thought this cretin resigned or got fired ?

Pete is just a figurehead that doesn't have a ****ing clue what he's doing.

No, he is very much still doing his job from his home office. The gay community is extremely covid conscious after aids. What's happening in the supply chain is not his fault, it's a world wide problem (a lot has to do with brexit, but there are a multitude of problems to solve, like no cpu's). I do wish he were more visible tho. If you insist on being at home, at least be visible during a crises you over see. He is a well loved mayor.

No, he is very much still doing his job from his home office. The gay community is extremely covid conscious after aids. What's happening in the supply chain is not his fault, it's a world wide problem (a lot has to do with brexit, but there are a multitude of problems to solve, like no cpu's). I do wish he were more visible tho. If you insist on being at home, at least be visible during a crises you over see. He is a well loved mayor.
As an employee of the DOT I can assure you, this dude is just a mouthpiece and is literally phoning it in. Serious. His messaging to the DOT comes in the form of voicemails that he leaves and someone elses forwards them to us...

As an employee of the DOT I can assure you, this dude is just a mouthpiece and is literally phoning it in. Serious. His messaging to the DOT comes in the form of voicemails that he leaves and someone elses forwards them to us...

I have talked to the guy that runs DOT for Ohio on numerous occasions and I can see why you would say that. I'm giving him his leave, then it's go time or I change my mind. He should be more visible, if you think it's an American problem you are wholly mistaken tho.

VN Store

Back