Percy Harvin

Give him SIX!

Just read on Rivals that Percy has dropped TN from his Top 5. I know that it is still early, but this isn't a good sign. I know that a official visit could change all of that, but what does everybody think our chances are of getting him in here for a visit if were not in his top 5. How many offical visits are recruits allowed to take, I think it its 5. Plus the #5 prospect in the nation OL Carl Johnson had TN high on his list, but recently committed to FL. I know it is still early but its not looking good for us so far. Anybody else got a opinion?

Way early i think IMO. We recruit all year but i think most of the kids that make their visits during the season and attend a game are blown away by UT. Besides i dont believe the coache's themselves buy into all press/media. They look at the depth and the need of positions and go after who they think would fit best, and go after them.

Im sure those are great prospects but how many other kids are out there that didnt attract scouts at first because of a division or league they play in high school. The guys that commit this early worry me anyhow. Guess its positional commits early i mean. I think we are fine and should be again right up there in the top of the class in 06

Just wait till the fall and then we will send trooper up to virginia and he will work his magic with percy and we will be in his top 5 again and maybe just maybe he will be moving into a dorm this time next yr at TENNESSEE GO VOLS

Once we win a national championship all of your worries will be gone.

VN Store

Back