Per Report: Josh Heupel tabs new Tennessee director of football operations -Andrew Goodman-

Seems like a good hire.
Smart move in my opinion hiring a guy with a background in BOTH football and supply chain / logistics for this position.

Reactions: Sara Clark
This kind of seems like a weird hire to me. The guy doesn't appear to have played a single minute at Penn State, worked at a garbage Brown squad (including a year where they literally didn't play a game thanks to the Ivy League's COVID-19 policies) and then spent one season on a sub-.500 UConn team. UConn's turnaround last year was miraculous, but is Tennessee brass attributing that to Goodman as opposed to Mora?

I'd have tried again to get Austin Thomas.

This kind of seems like a weird hire to me. The guy doesn't appear to have played a single minute at Penn State, worked at a garbage Brown squad (including a year where they literally didn't play a game thanks to the Ivy League's COVID-19 policies) and then spent one season on a sub-.500 UConn team. UConn's turnaround last year was miraculous, but is Tennessee brass attributing that to Goodman as opposed to Mora?

I'd have tried again to get Austin Thomas.
This isn’t an Austin Thomas type position. Research what we’re losing in Warsaw.

VN Store

Back