Per Hyams - Tennessee shut down due to Covid

Let's break it down more.

You and some dude are standing there naked. He pee-pees and some splashes on you.
Let's say then you happen to be wearing pants. When he pee-pees, only a little gets on you.
Now, just for kicks, let's say both of you are wearing pants. He pee-pees...you stay completely dry!

See? That's how masks work.

Since the 'Rona is spread through airborne transmission, a better example would be a fart. Can you still smell a fart through undies, pants/shorts, and a mask? Yes.

RON-BURGUNDY-ANCHORMAN-GIF-its-science-Giphy.gif

Since the 'Rona is spread through airborne transmission, a better example would be a fart. Can you still smell a fart through undies, pants/shorts, and a mask? Yes.

Airborne transmission by way of water droplets.

So, to extend this disgusting analogy you've started, imagine the 'wet" parts of your fart. If your underoos are brown, that's a sign of protection from virus spread.

It's science.

Reactions: AM64
Or the 100K American U65 that have also died. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands more who've lived but have required hospitalization and suffered ongoing impacts.
I’ve got ongoing effects after having it, and I certainly empathize with anyone that’s lost a loved one from it, but we can’t shut everything down for it. It’s no way to live.

Reactions: AM64
I’ve got ongoing effects after having it, and I certainly empathize with anyone that’s lost a loved one from it, but we can’t shut everything down for it. It’s no way to live.

I don't think it is either. There's a middle ground between "shut everything down" and politicizing science to the point of not taking some simple proactive measures like wearing a mask around others. But it's easier to defend a position and not sound like a complete A-Hole by saying your against shutting everything down and life must go on then it is to say you're against taking medical advice from public health experts and too much a snowflake to wear a mask and help stop the spread and protect the most vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and VFL-82-JP
I missed that--what did he say?
I'd have to go back a few weeks and find it. He slipped and said that some information (the good news) had not been made public because he and others feared that people would stop following their instructions and guidelines.

For those of us who only placed qualified trust in them to start with... it made no difference. The people he wanted to maintain control over are those who believe that masks "save lives".

So, you don't take sugar pills for a headache for the same reason you don't wear a mask -- because you are so darned smart?
Because they are of roughly equal worth....

Smart or not... I believe what people prove and become suspicious when people start bullying others to comply without offering proof.

The "proof" for masks would have been simple. Take a sample group of Covid patients with different levels of symptoms. Sterilize a small room and then measure for Covid contamination. Have the patients enter the room one at a time measuring for Covid and re-cleaning after each one. Then... do the same with masks on. A simple experiment like that would have offered fairly conclusive proof as to whether and how much masks prevented someone from spreading the virus at various levels of symptoms. But nothing like that was ever offered. The few articles written on the subject used past studies of symptomatic flu patients to prove what masks would/would not do to stop Covid.

Now... this massive experiment by those "darned smart" people that you place blind trust in has produced a data set. A very large one. It does not show masks effective.

Reactions: robed20
It's not. Ever.

There will always be a 'variant' out there.
Especially since the "vaccines" are actually designed to use mRNA (Messenger RNA) to create the immune response to SAHRS-COV-2. They do not use normal deactivated viral proteins to allow your body to develop antibodies.

This dude literally posted a "it's science" gif after claiming his fart/panty-sniffing fetish is proof that masks don't slow the spread of viruses.

Florida Man is gonna Florida Man.

Because they are of roughly equal worth....

Smart or not... I believe what people prove and become suspicious when people start bullying others to comply without offering proof.

The "proof" for masks would have been simple. Take a sample group of Covid patients with different levels of symptoms. Sterilize a small room and then measure for Covid contamination. Have the patients enter the room one at a time measuring for Covid and re-cleaning after each one. Then... do the same with masks on. A simple experiment like that would have offered fairly conclusive proof as to whether and how much masks prevented someone from spreading the virus at various levels of symptoms. But nothing like that was ever offered. The few articles written on the subject used past studies of symptomatic flu patients to prove what masks would/would not do to stop Covid.

Now... this massive experiment by those "darned smart" people that you place blind trust in has produced a data set. A very large one. It does not show masks effective.

How would you feel about a surgeon operating on you without a mask (since they have no proof of working)?

How would you feel about a surgeon operating on you without a mask (since they have no proof of working)?
Actually a study was done several years back. It was taken down under pressure after Covid. It was an expansive study showing that infections were no worse among patients when the doctor went without a mask than when they did.

So to answer your question... I'd feel just fine.

And.... there's a difference when exposing areas of your body that are not protected by your complete immune defense system. Skin, nose hair/mucus, saliva, etc make up the first line of defense against viruses. Even so... infections were not worse in that large data set.

Our office has had several "catch" Covid but none were as a result of being in the office. All were a result of traveling, partying or visiting with family.

and after you get your shot, and somebody tells you that you should still wear that mask, it's ok to laugh in their face!
You wear a mask to prevent spread, not to only protect yourself. Also, it’s not been proven that vaccinated ppl cannot be carriers of the virus.

Gosh, it's almost like you're describing EVERY F'N HOSPITAL IN AMERICA you close-minded, mouth-breathing, simp.
Yeah. That's about as thoughtful and "open minded" as you'd be expected to be.

I'm the one who has researched this personally and deeply looking for actual proof. I have found some. There ARE effective means for combating this virus. There is no proof that masks do. There is a massive amount of evidence now. If masks worked then when Covid hit an area and people started wearing masks... the top of the spike would be cut off EVERY TIME. Yet that hasn't happened. The spikes in masked and unmasked communities parallel each other.

Masks may stop SOME of the particles from coughs and sneezes that might infect someone. But that isn't what you've been told to believe. You have been instructed to believe that non-symptomatic people must wear masks... in spite of the fact that symptoms are the key sign that a sick person is "shedding" the virus.

I would challenge you for proof... but you obviously don't think you need any to make such ironclad conclusions and believe them so deeply... that you say things like you are saying.

People like you are the problem on both sides of this argument.

Exactly how closely related are your parents? Brother & Sister or just first cousins?
Stay classy there big boy.

Reactions: robed20 and 24/7vol

VN Store

Back