People that wanted Les Miles

The difference I see: One has 5 top ten finishes, 2 national title game appearances, 1 national title, and a sure thing hall of fame coach. The other is Jeremy Pruitt.
Not bashing him , just dont see where he is any better than what we have. Why are you defending him ? You can defend him and that is ok ,I can question his coaching abilities and thats ok also

Tell me the difference and I am not impressed at all with Pruitt

As was mentioned before, Miles has won the SEC at least twice and has a National Title under his belt. If that isn't enough of a difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: onevol74
Not bashing him , just dont see where he is any better than what we have. Why are you defending him ? You can defend him and that is ok ,I can question his coaching abilities and thats ok also

I think Les Miles is still overrated but he’s a more proven HC than Pruitt by far.

His Kansas team is more competitive than we are right now.

He is no better than Pruitt , coaching blunders all over the field and no player discipline. So those who thought he would be better than Pruitt, I dont see it. Some of his decisions are just down right pathetic ,makes you think that he had so much talent at LSU is the reason he won a NC ,sure was not his coaching skills
Show me talent at Kansas. He at least looks competitive in a league game. How many arrests does Kansas have this year?

I think Les Miles is still overrated but he’s a more proven HC than Pruitt by far.

His Kansas team is more competitive than we are right now.
I agree with that and I am not defending Pruitt by any means. But I never thought Les was that good of a coach.

Les was sitting at home with a national I ring and no buy out to pay. We could have done a hell of a lot worse

He is no better than Pruitt , coaching blunders all over the field and no player discipline. So those who thought he would be better than Pruitt, I dont see it. Some of his decisions are just down right pathetic ,makes you think that he had so much talent at LSU is the reason he won a NC ,sure was not his coaching skills
This must be the new thing for some of you guys. Last week it was Mike Leach, this week it’s Les Miles.

This must be the new thing for some of you guys. Last week it was Mike Leach, this week it’s Les Miles.
Have no ideal what your talking about but I will give you the attention you must be seeking for. But I would not of had a problem with Leach. So whatever you are trying to get at , you failed

As was mentioned before, Miles has won the SEC at least twice and has a National Title under his belt. If that isn't enough of a difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

He walked into what Saban built. Like Fulmer, he should have had more.

There were lots of folks all along that didn’t want Miles and really didn’t want any well known coach. This is not new. Lots of football experts way better than me.

None of us get to decide, so it doesn’t matter whether we like him or not.

Have no ideal what your talking about but I will give you the attention you must be seeking for. But I would not of had a problem with Leach. So whatever you are trying to get at , you failed
Lol I most definitely don’t need your attention. Last week or week after there was a thread on the football forum or maybe it was here with sort of the same thing towards those of us who wanted Leach.

I wouldnt have minded Les. He has a track record and you could argue why LSU thought that was a good decision. Up and until this year it hasn't made them better.
My concern would have been how much does he have left in the tank and does he run out before it can be finished.

It's all moot. No different than Leach. Pruitt wasnt prepared with experience to handle this situation like either of those guys were and that has shown. But I still think he can get better as he goes. The question will be is it good enough and or quick enough.

Hell, we know he’s an idiot from his time at LSU.

Does this make you feel better?

VN Store

Back