People that wanted Les Miles

tnvols72

Jesus is alive
He is no better than Pruitt , coaching blunders all over the field and no player discipline. So those who thought he would be better than Pruitt, I dont see it. Some of his decisions are just down right pathetic ,makes you think that he had so much talent at LSU is the reason he won a NC ,sure was not his coaching skills

He is no better than Pruitt , coaching blunders all over the field and no player discipline. So those who thought he would be better than Pruitt, I dont see it. Some of his decisions are just down right pathetic ,makes you think that he had some much talent at LSU is the reason he won a NC ,sure was not his coaching skills

I’m watching the game vs OU. What the hell are you talking about with blunders and no player discipline?

Guy is down 14 points to OU when it should be 7 points because of a dropped pick 6. You drunk already?

Reactions: BUBear and UTwild82
I’m watching the game vs OU. What the hell are you talking about with blunders and no player discipline?

Guy is down 14 points to OU when it should be 7 points because of a dropped pick 6. You drunk already?
Maybe you missed all these boneheaded penalties by Kansas at the worst times. Not my words but the announcers words. Just not impressed with Les

Because he inherited such an outstanding group of players? His situation is way worse than Pruitt's, albeit with much lower expectations.

I didn’t bring that up because the dropped pick 6 was the next play after that 4th down drop.

By far, this is toughest game anyone has played OU so far.

They are playing them tough but that is about to change. Oh and Kansas secondary looks like Tn playing 15 yards off the WR

Les Miles is entertaining to listen to though. Definitely gets a win in that regard.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Just my opinion , you can agree to disagree and not saying Pruitt is any better. I dont see much difference between the 2
The difference I see: One has 5 top ten finishes, 2 national title game appearances, 1 national title, and a sure thing hall of fame coach. The other is Jeremy Pruitt.

So why are you bashing Les?
Not bashing him , just dont see where he is any better than what we have. Why are you defending him ? You can defend him and that is ok ,I can question his coaching abilities and thats ok also

The difference I see: One has 5 top ten finishes, 2 national title game appearances, 1 national title, and a sure thing hall of fame coach. The other is Jeremy Pruitt.
That is fair but if he was such a great coach , he would not be at Kansas

Not bashing him , just dont see where he is any better than what we have. Why are you defending him ? You can defend him and that is ok ,I can question his coaching abilities and thats ok also

Well he’s at Kansas.

He’s on track to win more in his first year than most of what last 10 years fielded

Just my opinion , you can agree to disagree and not saying Pruitt is any better. I dont see much difference between the 2

If you don't see the difference then you need a new pair of eyeglasses.

VN Store

Back