People need to have perspective

I think what makes it hard, for me anyway, was how the game started. It literally could t have been a better beginning. Got the crowd revved up and should have pumped the players. After that is was mostly garbage. Just demoralized from the huge high to the **** low at the end. Sucks.
As OP said.. A young team vs a veteran team. Troy Fleming predicted Pitt would win yesterday on the radio for this exact reason.

How many times does Kiffin need to troll the fanbase that he has no interest in coming back?

He does it for attention because he knows his name will be brought everytime Tennessee is searching for a new coach.
How the hell do you know if Kiffin wouldn't have come back here? I'm not proclaiming he DEFINITELY would have come back but I read a couple different places that he was interested. He's been on record saying in retrospect he wished he wouldn't have left. I personally think there's still some people in the administration/boosters that are still butthurt over when he left.

All the perspective I need…..

Alabama leads the series 58–37–8.
All-time seriesFlorida leads, 30–20
All-time series: Georgia leads 25–23–2

And the numbers get worse. Every. Freaking. Year
I don’t care about tough times. I don’t care about excuses. I don’t care about moral victories. I don’t care about almost wins. Do whatever we have to do as a program to start these numbers back in a positive direction. Any other result is not worthy of Tennessee football.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back