Penn State hazing: "I'm going to Sandusky you!"

News of the lawsuit leaked today. But the allegations went to the DA a while back and no charges were filed. In fact the DA's office said they couldn't find any evidence.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but law enforcement did investigate.

I think we've seen the quality of State College investigations in the past....

Controversy returns to Penn State once again and James Franklin is turning Penn State into the cesspool Vanderbilt was during his time there
They treat him like Joe... Can't do no wrong and make up excuses when he does... I haven't heard anything about the trainer situation, about him forcing players to suit up and play. They brushed that under the rug up here..

Doesn’t this happen on pretty much every high school team? I know the upperclassmen did the same crap to us when I played. It’s all an intimidation factor because they are scared that the underclassman will take there job so they try to use there age and seniority to scare the younger ones. Honestly not that uncommon. I doubt it goes to that extent at most colleges because naturally kids mature, but I’m sure it happens a lot. Kids also need to grow thicker skin or they will never make it in the world, and this is coming from a 24 year old.

You’re fine with a group of guys holding you down and then having their nuts dragged across your face?

Doesn’t this happen on pretty much every high school team? I know the upperclassmen did the same crap to us when I played. It’s all an intimidation factor because they are scared that the underclassman will take there job so they try to use there age and seniority to scare the younger ones. Honestly not that uncommon. I doubt it goes to that extent at most colleges because naturally kids mature, but I’m sure it happens a lot. Kids also need to grow thicker skin or they will never make it in the world, and this is coming from a 24 year old.
This isn't the Blue Oyster...

I truly hope this isn’t your way of thinking, you know, being only 24 and all. This is absolutely horrible and a pathetic way to act in the locker room. I’m 36 years old, active duty military, and have been on multiple deployments and have witnessed “hazing” of all kinds. Let me tell you, there is no excuse for any of this type of behavior and the “growing thicker skin” you speak of in no way promotes the advancement of someone’s masculinity.

players smacked you with their penis's in the shower in your locker room? what kind of locker room were you apart of......

Yes I’m sure they did a thorough investigation. It’s not at all like the Sandusky case where they literally waited over a year to arrest Sandusky because the governor was up for re-election and didn’t want to upset donors...

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I don't think THIS happens "on pretty much every high school team" :

"One of the players would place a "penis on the buttocks of the lower classmen and stroke his genitalia, simulating the action of ejaculation," among other acts alleged in the lawsuit.

The hazing of freshman players does go on everywhere to some extent, but lines must be drawn at doing anything sexual in nature. You wouldn't think you would need to tell anyone that, but there is a freshman at Georgia (Clay Webb) who is currently being sued because he ejaculated into a Powerade bottle and it was given to some unknowing teammate to drink.

I don't think THIS happens "on pretty much every high school team" :

"One of the players would place a "penis on the buttocks of the lower classmen and stroke his genitalia, simulating the action of ejaculation," among other acts alleged in the lawsuit.

The hazing of freshman players does go on everywhere to some extent, but lines must be drawn at doing anything sexual in nature. You wouldn't think you would need to tell anyone that, but there is a freshman at Georgia (Clay Webb) who is currently being sued because he ejaculated into a Powerade bottle and it was given to some unknowing teammate to drink.
Haha Cade Mays knew his future was blocking with ol dick juice and that didn’t seem as good as playing alongside big TS!!

Not sure where you played ball at but this stuff wouldn't have gone over well where I played. Joking around making underclassmen carry the equipment or wash a car or something sure but threaten sodomy uhhhhhh no.

I truly hope this isn’t your way of thinking, you know, being only 24 and all. This is absolutely horrible and a pathetic way to act in the locker room. I’m 36 years old, active duty military, and have been on multiple deployments and have witnessed “hazing” of all kinds. Let me tell you, there is no excuse for any of this type of behavior and the “growing thicker skin” you speak of in no way promotes the advancement of someone’s masculinity.
I agree that it’s completely inappropriate. Ours didn’t go to the extent that penn st took it and I quit football my sophomore year for baseball which didn’t engage in the same type behavior. I was just saying. I think some form of hazing goes on at almost every school. Probably not to this extent, but it happens.

If this is true, then why weren’t there transfer numbers out the roof?
Probably scared that their names would be linked to either participating in sexual assault or being victims of it. Would you want your name in a news article stating another man put his penis on your butt and simulated ejaculating while other guys rubbed their nutts on your face? Sounds like a big coverup.

Since you said it’s not uncommon and that kids need to grow thicker skin, it seems you’re fine with it.
Once again, never have I said that I’m fine with it. I’m sticking by what i said that kids these days in general need to grow thicker skin. If you don’t think that bullying doesn’t happen in the average workplace, then you are blind. Bullies bully because they know they can get away with it and because they always have gotten away with it. Most people don’t report because of fear of retaliation, which in most cases, happen. It’s an awful situation. Terrible situation. I was just stating since the beginning that I can promise you this isn’t the only school/university where this type of stuff is happening.

Once again, never have I said that I’m fine with it. I’m sticking by what i said that kids these days in general need to grow thicker skin. If you don’t think that bullying doesn’t happen in the average workplace, then you are blind. Bullies bully because they know they can get away with it and because they always have gotten away with it. Most people don’t report because of fear of retaliation, which in most cases, happen. It’s an awful situation. Terrible situation. I was just stating since the beginning that I can promise you this isn’t the only school/university where this type of stuff is happening.
I'm sorry but sticking your d!ck on another man's a$$ and stroking yourself is beyond bullying. That constitutes and a$$ kicking of epic proportions

I taught one of the players named and I have to admit, I’m a little shocked by the allegation. Knowing him and his family, doesn't really fit his personality. Obviously, I could be wrong🤷‍♀️

VN Store

Back