Pelosi and voting

The 2020 method made it easier to cheat, dems know they can’t make up a virus every 2 years so to ensure cheating going forward they need “for the people act 2021”

Exactly. That is so obvious to anybody with a fraction of a brain. I mean why is something we have been doing now for over 200 years suddenly so complicated. Let's go back to only paper ballots

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Pelosi is demanding that Xiden hand over the nuclear codes to the Dims.

This woman is past dangerous.

I would hope Stratcom starts wondering why she's ordering Chrome Dome orbits around Florida and Texas.

Reactions: AM64
Exactly. That is so obvious to anybody with a fraction of a brain. I mean why is something we have been doing now for over 200 years suddenly so complicated. Let's go back to only paper ballots

That's precisely one of the changes the For The People Act proposes - all paper ballots. I assume you support it now?

That's precisely one of the changes the For The People Act proposes - all paper ballots. I assume you support it now?

I definitely would support that portion of it but I will also never support extending mail in voting 10 days.

Reactions: AM64
I definitely would support that portion of it but I will also never support extending mail in voting 10 days.

Are you referring to the counting of ballots 10 days past the date of the election which is what they are proposing?

Are you referring to the counting of ballots 10 days past the date of the election which is what they are proposing?

Yes that is what I'm referring to. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't be able to wake up the day after the election and know the results. I feel like (my opinion) allowing the extra 10 days will make it a lot easier for someone from either party to cheat.

Anybody that is concerned about their vote not arriving in time can fix that issue by either mailing it in plenty early or just go vote in person. It's a pretty simple comcept

Only if people show up with photo ID and match registration records, fill out the ballot (without help), and put it in the tabulator. None of the funny stuff either - where people use a touch screen and a printer spits out a coded piece of paper.

Yes that is what I'm referring to. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't be able to wake up the day after the election and know the results. I feel like (my opinion) allowing the extra 10 days will make it a lot easier for someone from either party to cheat.

Anybody that is concerned about their vote not arriving in time can fix that issue by either mailing it in plenty early or just go vote in person. It's a pretty simple comcept

I don't care if it takes 10 days to count the ballots as long as the only ballots counted were in by the time polls close on election day. I also firmly believe that unsolicited absentee ballots need to eliminated completely and only those away from their voting district due to .gov service should be allowed to vote absentee.

Counting every vote is a pretty simple concept as well - in fact, it's a far better concept.

VN Store

Back