Peerless Price or Marcus Nash ?

Peerless was Peerless we wouldn’t have won that national title without him he made the huge catches and plays when we had to have it he was clutch in 98. The big touchdown catch in a close game against Florida as they were bringing the heat on Tee, the kickoff return for the TD against Bama to put the game away and the clinching 78 yard TD reception against Florida St. in the title game. Nash had better stats but Peerless made his presence felt more. He was the offensive leader and MVP on that 98 team just as Al Wilson was on the defense couldn’t won that national title without their leadership and the game changing plays they made.

Their careers at UT are near identical in catches, yards, games played, etc.

I'd give Peerless the slight edge as he was a tad more explosive.

Obviously their NFL careers showed who was the most talented, but at UT their impacts were very similar.

Peerless. If nothing else, for the game he had vs FSU in the National championship game!

Peerless was Moss level good.
Santana Moss??

Look, Peerless is my favorite VOL. Then Travis Stephens with Eric Berry a close 3rd.

But man, Randy Moss in college and in the NFL obviously was the best to ever play WR. Not Rice. Moss. I mean he finished 3rd in the Heisman voting being beaten by Charles Woodson and Peyton Manning. Best Heisman class of all time.

But Price is one of the most clutch college WRs ever. He was pretty damn good in the NFL for a while too. He is the best WR to ever play at Tennessee imo...

VN Store

Back