Peacock (NBCUniversal Streaming Service)

👀

"Not looking like NBC Universal's Peacock streaming service will have a deal done with either Roku or Amazon Fire ahead of Wednesday's official launch. It would join the recent launch of Warner Bros. new streaming service HBO Max in not having a contract in place with the two biggest names in streaming before launch. "

Peacock is live. While not yet available on Roku, I did find it's available through my Vizeo 4K tv Smartcast feature.

Peacock & Roku has reached a deal for the platform to carry the new NBCUNIVERSAL streaming service!👍

I just did this!

"
A Cord Cutters News reader shared that Peacock is now available as private Roku channel with the code PEACOCK. Private channels, also called hidden channels, are now available in the Roku Channel Store but must be added manually, usually with a code.

To add the channel, start by signing up for a Peacock subscription. Then, login to your Roku account and click here to navigate to the Peacock Roku channel. If you’re prompted to enter a code, enter PEACOCK. The channel will be installed on your Roku device and you’ll be able to sign into your Peacock account to start streaming."

Stephen King’s ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Crime Thriller Drama Series Lands At Peacock. The first two seasons will premiere exclusively on the NBCUniversal streaming service on Thursday, October 15, with a premiere date for Season 3 TBD. The announcement came Monday, on King’s birthday.

The fate of the series, which previously aired on AT&T Audience Network, had been in limbo since Audience announced in the spring that it was ceasing operations and transitioning into a preview channel for the WarnerMedia streaming service HBO Max, which is also owned by AT&T.

Saw today they're doing a saved by the bell reboot.

I got peacock so my kids could continue their obsession with the Office. Watched the first episode of Yellowstone last night. Loved it.

I got peacock so my kids could continue their obsession with the Office. Watched the first episode of Yellowstone last night. Loved it.
I watched one episode if the office and that was enough for me to wonder what people see in it? Meh

VN Store

Back