Peach Bowl

Overall he did not impress me that much. I watched the first 3 Qtrs and listened to the 4th on the radio.
He overthrew on some passes a couple of sure td’s and threw a int but he still threw for 392 yards and a touchdown. He was pretty calm in leading them down for the game winning FG as well. They got a good one coming in with Vandagriff next season but I imagine JT will be the guy if he comes back.

He overthrew on some passes a couple of sure td’s and threw a int but he still threw for 392 yards and a touchdown. He was pretty calm in leading them down for the game winning FG as well. They got a good one coming in with Vandagriff next season but I imagine JT will be the guy if he comes back.
Didn’t appear to be much better than your midget Qb who played earlier this year IMO.

We were beating Bama at the half with that midget. Beat two rivals with him. I’d say for a walk-on he has to be pretty happy with that.
I actually liked the little guy, he’s tough but has his limitations which became apparent in the 2nd half against Bama. The point I’m making is Daniels is only a slight upgrade.

I watched the highlights on YouTube on my ride home. Dang, Cincy is good. They have some playmakers. But 3*s. Don’t want. Geeez, what good coaching can do!

Really wish uga had dropped this game just to avoid the needy uga fans seeking congratulations.

Trash program. Never gonna happen.

VN Store

Back