Peach Bowl wants Florida.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
:dlol:

:eek:lol:

After the fun they made of us last year, I hope they go and get creamed.

I hear they've reserved a grand total of 20 seats for the gator fans, and might be hard pressed to sell all of them.

Serves them right, they should have been in that bowl last year.

That would be an interesting game since they didn't play a regular season matchup. Brock Berlin, former gator... against Chris Leak, the gator future.

Good may be an understatement... he throws one of the best looking balls I've ever seen... but that doesn't mean that UF can take down Miami. Should be a good matchup.

Chris Leak may be good, but not that good. Fulmer is not dumb when it comes to the ability to get top QB's. If he was that good, we would have bent over backwards to keep his commitment. He may be the future for UF, but wasn't for us. We've got a line up of current QB's and future possible commitmments over the next 2-3 years that'll make other coaches drool. Most of our could start at many schools.

If you're talking about EA, BS, and Crompton... I'll TEND to agree. If you remeber though, we brought Banks to UT as a QB, and it turned out he just didn't have the passing skills we needed, and he certainly isn't as good as Leak.

Fulmer was just trying to win the game( @ UGA) and Chrissy took offense to it... add to that the Zooker's recruiting prowess... and BLAMO, no more Chris Leak. He IS very good though. BS is probably a better athlete, and EA throws a more accurate pass.

I hope everyone here can apologzie to the UF fans who said they would make it to Atlanta this year

Looks like they were right and we were wrong

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 1, 2004 10:17 AM
True. Dislike the Gators in many ways, but Chris Leak is definitley a good player

He has never beaten UT. That's how good he is.

;)

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Dec 1, 2004 6:43 PM

I'm almost tempted to go to swamp gas and post that.

Oh lord.....I can tell you one thing they would do.

Ban you :bad:

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Dec 1, 2004 6:43 PM

I'm almost tempted to go to swamp gas and post that.

I posted something similar at GSMB, and, alas, no one responded. LOL

VN Store

Back