PC Graphics card discussion

With the price point of what the 4090’s are at, just don’t think we will see 50 series until 2025. Also didn’t AMD kill the top offering of the RDNA4 scheduled cards?

These graphics cards are wild. Spilt a c4 energy on top of my tower and it spilled straight on my 4090 board while it was on. I was certain it was dead. Took everything apart and cleaned it with alcohol and left it to dry for 2 days. I put everything together and BOOM! Works just like before.

Im not exactly sure if there’s a feature that allows it to auto shutoff or whatever when stuff like that happens but I’m sure counting my blessings lol

These graphics cards are wild. Spilt a c4 energy on top of my tower and it spilled straight on my 4090 board while it was on. I was certain it was dead. Took everything apart and cleaned it with alcohol and left it to dry for 2 days. I put everything together and BOOM! Works just like before.

Im not exactly sure if there’s a feature that allows it to auto shutoff or whatever when stuff like that happens but I’m sure counting my blessings lol
I would have cried and jumped off the roof lol

Digital Combat Simulator

Thinking about picking up VR but just haven’t taken that leap. Which VR should I go with? Meta 3?
Meta 3 is a great headset. I have the HP Reverb G2, Q3 and PSVR2. One has to spend some pretty big bucks to move to the next level of headsets. The new Apple Pro is not meant for gaming and cannot be connected to a PC.

I got the MQ3 and love it and I will not be getting the Apple Pro. Maybe a Pimax 2 down the road or the Varjo XR-4 when it comes out depending on how pricey it is

The Varjo-xr-4 is $4k and should be available for consumer purchase this year. Pimax seems to have some issues with QC.

The Varjo-xr-4 is $4k and should be available for consumer purchase this year. Pimax seems to have some issues with QC.
Should I just consider saving up for that? I don’t mind investing if I know it’ll be relevant for a while

Should I just consider saving up for that? I don’t mind investing if I know it’ll be relevant for a while
Depends..........................If you are using strictly for PCVR and you ok dropping that kind of money then yeah. The meta quest 3 has tremendous value and the AR passthrough and how they are implementing those in games is pretty cool.

As @BearCat204 says, depends. What are you going to use the headset for? You are going to need a 4090 graphics card to run the XR4, IMO. The Meta Quest 3 is extremely nice, especially for the price. The Big Screen Beyond is another headset that has been getting some love lately.

Have about 150 hours so far in Last Epoch and it might be my favorite ARPG of all time right there with D2. Wish D4 had half of the quality of life and itemization awesomeness that LE has. Would highly recommend if you are in the fence.

VN Store

Back