Payback

I'd feel we had a miracle chance. But UGAs offense, especially OL is just elite. They are built to just grind people down. Now stranger things have happened. But GA is legit.

Reactions: Chattdawg
We will get curb stomped! It will be the equivalent of getting gang raped in prison shower while doing a nickel in Brushy Mountain.

Dang. Brutal. You sound quite knowledgeable about this. :eek: You'll need to provide proof that I don't know what I'm talking about now. :p

Frohm has played in the SEC for nearly 3 years now. He’s played at Auburn, the Swamp, in the SEC Championship, and Playoff games. I’m quite certain he is emotionally, and mentally resilient enough the endure Neyland at this point. Swift will get his.

Kirby relishes beating us down, in a way no other coach does. It will be ugly. I’ll be impressed if Pruitt can keep it from being embarrassing. Slow, incremental improvement is all I’m looking for.
One quick correction, Fromm has never played in the Swamp

One quick correction, Fromm has never played in the Swamp
Sorry....thanks. Regardless the point stands. He’s played here, and in many other fearsome environments with more at stake. Crowd noise will likely be the last thing on his mind Saturday.

This is intolerable.

The thing is none of those environments are as loud as Neyland. If we can hang around and stay in the game, it will be a factor.
Back to earth man .. Jordan Haire is as loud as any stadium anywhere. The Rose Bowl was insanely loud and Mercedes Benz is an incredibly loud dome and he has been there multiple times. For the record, I don't think you and Orange Defense are the same person. I know you and D4H are the same because if you ran all posts from both through forensic analysis for grammar and word usage, the hyperbole alone would come out the same. But Orange Defense just keeps with the "Smart can't beat Pruitt" thing which is a head scratcher.

But remember when the 2017 game came around, there was still hope in the air for the Vols and you predicted the Vols to win that game even. Fromm was a true Freshman and the crowd was in full force early.

Sorry....thanks. Regardless the point stands. He’s played here, and in many other fearsome environments with more at stake. Crowd noise will likely be the last thing on his mind Saturday.

This is intolerable.
All of that is true and I certainly wasn't trying to take away from your point. Not sure what Fromm has to do to start earning the respect of the other elite QBs out there.

All of that is true and I certainly wasn't trying to take away from your point. Not sure what Fromm has to do to start earning the respect of the other elite QBs out there.
Doesn’t make sense. I guess the only thing that people see is the amount of talent around him. That really shouldn’t detract though....he’d be a weapon wherever he played.

Just a feeling that we aren’t going to let them run it up. Just a feeling in the air, that we beat them. Something strange about this game. We come out smoking.
Dude please just stop. You keep embarrassing yourself. The Kool-Aide was spiked. Quit drinking the Kool-Aide

Back to earth man .. Jordan Haire is as loud as any stadium anywhere. The Rose Bowl was insanely loud and Mercedes Benz is an incredibly loud dome and he has been there multiple times. For the record, I don't think you and Orange Defense are the same person. I know you and D4H are the same because if you ran all posts from both through forensic analysis for grammar and word usage, the hyperbole alone would come out the same. But Orange Defense just keeps with the "Smart can't beat Pruitt" thing which is a head scratcher.

But remember when the 2017 game came around, there was still hope in the air for the Vols and you predicted the Vols to win that game even. Fromm was a true Freshman and the crowd was in full force early.
For the last time I'm just going to throw it out there that I am nationdom and only nationdom. Anyone who thinks differently is wrong. Just to set the record straight. Any ways Neyland is louder than all of those places by a pretty wide margin. JH is loud, not Neyland loud.

For the last time I'm just going to throw it out there that I am nationdom and only nationdom. Anyone who thinks differently is wrong. Just to set the record straight. Any ways Neyland is louder than all of those places by a pretty wide margin. JH is loud, not Neyland loud.

Have you been to all of those places?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
You’re mistaken, or being willful in your disregard for the facts.

We will see how Fromm handles the crowd noise. I think DT will get loose and whoever is playing QB will make some plays. I will go ahead and tell Swift good luck now trying to get past Jeremy, Quavaris, and Henry.

The only thing I can figure out is that you live in an alternate reality from the rest of us. Or you get some bomb ass weed.

Don’t be Surprised if Georgia tries to run it up. Remember we took their coaches from them, and it’s one of our biggest recruiting areas.
Don’t be surprised if Georgia doesn’t care. Remember, the coaches left on their own free will and we didn’t steal them and it’s doesn’t matter how well we recruit in Georgia.

VN Store

Back