Patriots’ DC Greg Schiano announced he is stepping down

You realize you put this in the basketball forum? Granted, its where the attention is tonight but eh, you are kinda trollin it. Not that Schiano will be missed - by us or the sportswriters.

It's a very Urban-like answer as well. Remember in addition to the health stuff, he cited wanting to spend more time with family. Rumor had it he was having some fun with UF co-eds and the wife wasn't happy.

I think LW mentioned that at some point about Urban. I think Meyer is as equally weird as he is a good football coach. Meaning he’s very weird.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
After only one month on the job. He says he wants to spend more time with his family and on his faith. Belichick supports his decision.

I hope that the statute of limitations on his hiring/non-hiring is a year. Now he has time on his hands to stir up his **** here. But if he does... deposition.

"more time on faith and family" = stuck his crank where it didn't belong

Careful Dadychad, we are going to get destroyed here. The mob is very angry.

Let me start off by saying this. I am super proud of the Tennessee fans stoping the She ano hiring. He was the wrong guy at the wrong time period. In my book, the fan revolt is only second to the American Revolution.

However, any of us with some life experience can attest that sometimes things go on at work that you have no idea about or no connection with. It is possible that She ano COULD have had nothing to with state penn stupidity.

Still glad we have nothing to do with him and made national media look stupid in the process. It will be interesting to see why he quit the pats.

It's a very Urban-like answer as well. Remember in addition to the health stuff, he cited wanting to spend more time with family. Rumor had it he was having some fun with UF co-eds and the wife wasn't happy.
The rumor I heard was that Gonzalez was having fun with his wife

Must be swamped in HC job offers. Made it too hard to concentrate on his NFL job. He's getting the OSU job, right?

Careful Dadychad, we are going to get destroyed here. The mob is very angry.

Let me start off by saying this. I am super proud of the Tennessee fans stoping the She ano hiring. He was the wrong guy at the wrong time period. In my book, the fan revolt is only second to the American Revolution.

However, any of us with some life experience can attest that sometimes things go on at work that you have no idea about or no connection with. It is possible that She ano COULD have had nothing to with state penn stupidity.

Still glad we have nothing to do with him and made national media look stupid in the process. It will be interesting to see why he quit the pats.
Oh I agree with not hiring the guy. Just a huge risk to hire someone with something like that in their background.

I don’t know that we’re looking at something scandalous here though. Schiano has always been rumored to be difficult to work with; Tampa bay players despised the guy. I think more than likely we’re just looking at a bad fit with the players or the other coaching staff.

After leaving OSU, Schiano took the DC job for the New England Patriots. Suddenly, he has resigned his position to give more priority to faith and family. So, he was there for only a few months. Shades of Kiffin I guess. Having said that, aren't we glad now that Schiano wasn't hired here. What a mess that would have created if he was hired, was here for 3 months and then walked away.. Thank goodness for JP and his staff.

After leaving OSU, Schiano took the DC job for the New England Patriots. Suddenly, he has resigned his position to give more priority to faith and family. So, he was there for only a few months. Shades of Kiffin I guess. Having said that, aren't we glad now that Schiano wasn't hired here. What a mess that would have created if he was hired, was here for 3 months and then walked away.. Thank goodness for JP and his staff.
Seriously, what does this have to do with the price of salt in Belgium?

He would have been hired last year and been here about 15 months. Plus you dont know what the "rest of the story" is, but it will most likely come out sometime.

Another example of why the Haslams need to count their money and get out of everyone else's life. Everything they touch turns to $hit.

Reactions: VOLsome
Can you people drop it already and stop talking about him? He wasn’t hired to UT that should be the end of it.

Dodged a HUGE BULLETT there, thank God!

Oh I agree with not hiring the guy. Just a huge risk to hire someone with something like that in their background.

I don’t know that we’re looking at something scandalous here though. Schiano has always been rumored to be difficult to work with; Tampa bay players despised the guy. I think more than likely we’re just looking at a bad fit with the players or the other coaching staff.

Yep, people start and quit jobs everyday for a sorts of reasons. However, when you make a lot of money or a public figure, the fish bowl is a little smaller.

Anybody got John Currie’s email or phone number? I want to remind him of what wackos we are. Think I’ll troll the s*** out of Dan Wolken on Twitter here in a bit too.

Reactions: gnm53108

VN Store

Back