Patriots’ DC Greg Schiano announced he is stepping down

Haha maybe.
Difference being Kraft is a widower.
It's a very Urban-like answer as well. Remember in addition to the health stuff, he cited wanting to spend more time with family. Rumor had it he was having some fun with UF co-eds and the wife wasn't happy.

Hmmmm....sounds likes he's preemptively resigning because some news is about to hit that would cause him to be terminated from the position.
Literally was about to say the same thing. I imagine **** is about to hit the fan or someone's blackmailing him. All acceptable outcomes, I have no mercy for a grown man who contributes to enabling of the rape of children

lol-animated-clipart-7.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
Belichick must have read all of the articles talking about how great Schiano is when the Vols revolted. Belichick was afraid Schiano would take over

Comments on the news site saying if you say "faith and family" it's code for "it's about to come out that I was having an extramarital affair" but I guess we'll see.

"I need to spend more time with my family and on my faith"

Translation: Zach Smith has dirt on me, so I'm gonna roll out before he drops the dime.

Now the late news for all the She ano lovers,he has quit as defensive coordinator of the New England Patriots after TWO months. What stick-with-it attitude and determination as a leader of and genius of defensive football.We at volnation should bow of heads in shame that we did not allow this stalWART of a man to come to UT.Up yours,northern sportswriters!

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back